Minecraft DLC

Discus and support Minecraft DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I just got minecraft again but for the Xbox one. However I as wondering why none of my dlc that I had previously bought on the 360 isn't showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GabrielKelly, Jul 17, 2019.

1. GabrielKelly
    GabrielKelly Guest

Minecraft DLC

Hi, I just got minecraft again but for the Xbox one. However I as wondering why none of my dlc that I had previously bought on the 360 isn't showing up. I did by these before the Xbox one came out and have checked my personal purchase history and checked
    both the minecraft store and the Xbox store and it just tells me to buy it again. Can anyone help?

:)

GabrielKelly, Jul 17, 2019
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

DLC missing

Which version of Minecraft did you purchase the DLC for.@ DLC for Xbox One Edition wont work on Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) and vice-versa
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft Explorer Pack

Not all DLC is shareable. You may find that the Minecraft DLC is locked to the purchasing account
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

What to get with 1400 Microsoft points?

Yeah Skyrim DLC, or put it towards Minecraft
  5. RicardoCamacho1 Win User

DLC

DLC of Minecraft, it was free in the purchase of my Xbox
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

Hey there Lively,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, Minecraft for Xbox 360 including it's DLC would not work for the Xbox One. You would need to purchase the new
    Minecraft Version as well as any DLC available for it.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Minecraft DLC

1. Minecraft DLC - Similar Threads - Minecraft DLC

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC not transferring/owned on the Nintendo Switch/Bedrock Edition?: Not sure where to ask this but I recently purchased Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch and quickly realized that all of my previous DLC that I had purchased on the Xbox 360 version was not showing...
  3. Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 DLC transfer to newer version: I am aware that you can't transfer Minecraft Xbox 360 Content to the minecraft for Xbox one. But can someone give me a link to where I can ask them to request it or/give any other solutions? I...
  4. Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft converting DLC and Maps fork Xbox 360 to Xbox One: So I recently bought minecraft for the Xbox one and my DLC and Maps didn't convert. I already did the thing on Xbox 360 to upload them but they still didn't show up on Xbox one. If someone has a...
  5. Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC not showing as purchased: I have minecraft for Xbox one and mobile. I purchased Greek Mythology Mash-up, Chinese Mythology Mash-up, Natural Texture pack, and City Texture pack on mobile. I purchased Advanced Farming,...
  6. Minecraft free update from DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft free update from DLC: Hi, According to: https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/better-together-faq Q: What’s the deal with the five-hour requirement? A: The five-hour requirement is designed to help us separate...
  7. Minecraft DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft DLC: When I had Minecraft for the Xbox 360, I had bought some skin packs and some mash-up packs. My friend had his content transferred to Xbox One but I cannot access mine. How can I get my purchases...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One Edition dlc not carrying over to Windows 10 Edition ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition dlc not carrying over to Windows 10 Edition ?: Hey, so I remember vaguely that it was possible to transfer the Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition DLC I bought over to the Xbox One Edition. I also heard about that that same DLC can also be carried...
  9. DLC items purchased in minecraft WILL NOT DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC items purchased in minecraft WILL NOT DOWNLOAD: I have several purchased DLC items in minecraft that are not downloading. If you go into the list they all say "download" then it takes you to that items page in the store and it just says...
  10. Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son can’t play Minecraft dlc on switch without internet: need an offline solution: The new Minecraft version for the switch requires login from my Xbox live account every time my son wants to access items he’s purchased in the store. Apparently the...