Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I open the Minecraft launcher for Windows 10, press Play, the Mojang logo appears and then the screen is all black.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HrzGabriel, May 13, 2022 at 3:53 AM.

1. HrzGabriel
    HrzGabriel Guest

Hello, I open the Minecraft launcher for Windows 10, press Play, the Mojang logo appears and then the screen is all black.

:)

2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. ZUULIUS Win User

How to fix Minecraft sign in/unlock full game migrated account

I bought the Java Edition and migrated it to the Windows 10 Edition, does this not give me a free version of Windows 10 Edition Minecraft, I have to re-buy it?
  4. SalernoSilva Win User

Minecraft JavaEdition

I bought the Windows 10 version of Minecraft by mistake, but the one I wanted was the java edition.

I saw that anyone who buys minecraft java edition is entitled to minecraft Windows 10. Is the reverse also true? Who buys minecraft windows 10 is entitled to minecraft java edition?

If so, how do I access the java edition version at no additional cost?
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Si compro Minecraft PE obtengo el de pc -[Translation - If I buy Minecraft PE I get the pc one]

Hello Ruben_014,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if purchasing Minecraft: Pocket Edition will give you access to Minecraft for Windows 10. Purchasing Minecraft: Pocket Edition does not give you access to

Minecraft for Windows 10
    . You must purchase them separately in order to play them on their respective platforms. We hope this information helps Ruben_014!
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Minecraft Windows 10

Hey there, SnappyBark0! Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is only available free for users that had the original Minecraft: PC (or Mac) Edition. If you only have the Minecraft: 360 Edition, you will not be able to get the Windows 10 Beta version for free.

For more information, check out our
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ
    ! Please let us know if you have any further questions. :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft Does Not Load | Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Does Load

2. Does the perfect Minecraft XBOX 360 seed exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the perfect Minecraft XBOX 360 seed exist?: Hi all I have been enjoying Minecraft on my recently purchased Xbox 360 for a good few months now. I have all the achievements and am now looking for a world to build a huge fortress/lair and city...
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 does not generate the same seed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 does not generate the same seed.: I've been using the same seed for over 5 years, but now none of my old seeds generate the same map. Is there any way I can get my old maps to generate in the new MS Minecraft. I am hoping there is...
  4. Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does minecraft keep on kicking my friends out?: So I play on nintendo switch and all of my other friends play on laptop. I started a multiplayer world, and all was fine until a few weeks ago when minecraft randomly froze and kicked all of my...
  5. Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you keep the Minecraft Java Edition you get from Xbox Game pass or does it not let you...: Its just a question that I had since it was released on gamepass. I do have Minecraft Java Edition but this is for my friend 60e8c3ff-727a-440e-88de-27b5e7b015bd
  6. Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even if I bought it on a Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account does not own Minecraft even if I bought it on a Mojang account: The subject of the post is pretty self explainatory: I bought Minecraft in 2017 on my Mojang account and a couple months ago I completed the migration and I've also been able to play Minecraft on...
  7. Why does Minecraft Bedrock keep deleting my skin that I made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Minecraft Bedrock keep deleting my skin that I made: It keep deleting my skin! Can you fix this? b676e62d-0357-4de6-bf00-be257461a434
  8. Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Post version update of minecraft, my world does not load on xbox1: Hi, Today there has been some update to the minecraft. After the update when i try to load my world on Xbox1, it wont load. It comes to the end saying" building terrain" and then just hangs. If I...
  9. Minecraft Switch: world does not load in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch: world does not load in.: I left my world yesterday for a few minutes. After, I wanted to rejoin into my world but the loading screen did not disappear. The progress bar was on the far right end but the world just did not...
  10. Minecraft Switch: world does not load in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Switch: world does not load in.: I left my world yesterday for a few minutes. After, I wanted to rejoin into my world but the loading screen did not disappear. The progress bar was on the far right end but the world just did not...