Minecraft don't start

Discus and support Minecraft don't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem when i try to start the game Minecraft, i tick but it doesn't start. I try to unplug the cables and turn on again, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VAYAROLLO1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. VAYAROLLO1
    VAYAROLLO1 Guest

Minecraft don't start

Hi,

I have a problem when i try to start the game Minecraft, i tick but it doesn't start. I try to unplug the cables and turn on again, but it doesn't do anything. So please, can't you help me? I like this game but i can't play.

Thank you.

:)

VAYAROLLO1, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft don't start

1. Minecraft don't start - Similar Threads - Minecraft don't start

2. Minecraft Marketplace don't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace don't work: After 48hrs the Minecraft Marketplace still not working?! I've tried to purchase "zombieland" and coins to buy the same map; when I try to purchase the market don't process my request Please...
  3. Will Minecraft for Windows 10 even work on my son's Windows 10 tablet? I don't want to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Minecraft for Windows 10 even work on my son's Windows 10 tablet? I don't want to...: So, he has a Windows 10 tablet. Here are the specifications for his tablet. To me, based on minimum requirements stated in the description of the game, I don't think it looks like it will work....
  4. My lads don't seem to be able to enter multi-player mode on Minecraft 360 version, online or ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My lads don't seem to be able to enter multi-player mode on Minecraft 360 version, online or ...: my lads can't play each other on the 360 version of minecraft either online or via local disc. Can't see anything obvious in settings, tried another disc, other games work, any thoughts?...
  5. I don't own Minecraft on Windows 10 anymore?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't own Minecraft on Windows 10 anymore?: Hello, Just a little background info to start: I redeemed a code for a free copy of Minecraft on Windows 10 from Mojang a couple of years ago now. Recently however, my computer died and I had to...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Bought Minecraft coins, but they don't show up on my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Bought Minecraft coins, but they don't show up on my account.: Hi! I bought Minecraft coins tier 10 (or something like that), but they don't show up on my account, as I try to buy Skyrim mash-up, or something else, Minecraft says that i don't heve enought...
  7. Why don't we have mods for Minecraft xbox 360 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't we have mods for Minecraft xbox 360 edition?: In the next Minecraft 360 update, they need to add mods that are easily accessible and that have been approved, like they did with Fallout. I'm tired of watching people play with mods. I would...
  8. Don't see Xbox 360 Minecraft purchased content in the Xbox one store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't see Xbox 360 Minecraft purchased content in the Xbox one store: I recently got Minecraft for Xbox one and now I have all the skins and textures on the 360 I want to get on the Xbox one. Online it says it should be free, but Xbox one keeps saying it isn't. I...
  9. I don't like Minecraft's controls on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't like Minecraft's controls on Xbox 360: I find it really annoying to push twice on the analog stick to sprint, this isn't a computer with buttons. Whenever a creeper is about to explode, I usually don't make it quick enough. Sometimes I...
  10. I don't have minecraft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't have minecraft games: Hi I recently started playing minecraft, and it's the only game I loved, but I don't have friends to play with and I would really like to play in hdd mode please add me Name tag:...