Minecraft don't start

Discus and support Minecraft don't start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem when i try to start the game Minecraft, i tick but it doesn't start. I try to unplug the cables and turn on again, but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VAYAROLLO1, Nov 6, 2019.

1. VAYAROLLO1
    VAYAROLLO1 Guest

Minecraft don't start

Hi,

I have a problem when i try to start the game Minecraft, i tick but it doesn't start. I try to unplug the cables and turn on again, but it doesn't do anything. So please, can't you help me? I like this game but i can't play.

Thank you.

:)

VAYAROLLO1, Nov 6, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Minecraft don't start

You may need to delete the game from your console and then re-add it from your Games & apps.
  3. VAYAROLLO1 Win User

Minecraft don't start

But, my progress will not be erased?. Because wouldn't like to start from scratch.

Thank you for answer me.
  4. GENERALofKILLER Win User

Minecraft don't start

HI..

Maybe you should uninstall it and then reinstall it again.
  5. FlamingHotPizza Win User

Games don't start

How did you get on reseting your console? Let us know if this fixed it.
  6. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Games don't start

Could You write in english please?
Thema:

Minecraft don't start

1. Minecraft don't start - Similar Threads - Minecraft don't start

2. I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft!! I don't want this to be a waste!!: I recently (like VERY recently) bought Minecraft from the Microsoft store. At first, I didn't try to sign in. I played in a world, trying to handle the controls since I'm brand new to PC gaming,...
  3. My Minecraft thinks I don't own it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft thinks I don't own it.: I received Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free with the 'Better Together' update however, I recently had to reset my console and now it no longer realises that I own the game. It also seems to...
  4. Cant get out of Minecraft beta and I don't know how to leave.

in XboX Insiders
    Cant get out of Minecraft beta and I don't know how to leave.: I accidently deleted Minecraft a while ago on my account so I tried to reinstall it but it gave me the beta and I cant leave, I tried uninstalling, and when I unenroll from beta on Xbox insider...
  5. Minecraft skins and textures don't appear but the monger is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skins and textures don't appear but the monger is gone: My son has, on several occasions, bought Minecraft skin packs and texture packs which are then not available to him, even though the money has been deducted from his account. I have been able to...
  6. Help I cannot see chat in minecraft bedrock on Pc and I don't have an xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I cannot see chat in minecraft bedrock on Pc and I don't have an xbox.: I cannot see chat in minecraft unless it is from a friend. I used to be able to see all the chat but now I cannot. I also don't have an xbox one. 10ce72ea-5d8f-47ec-8431-b30bf097307c
  7. My minecraft world disappeared from my worlds list and I don't know what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world disappeared from my worlds list and I don't know what to do.: I have this world that me and my friends have been working on recently and after going offline for a bit, I log back on Minecraft and the world is gone. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and...
  8. Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't send messages in xbox app and don't see chat+ cant sent messages in minecraft: I tried making family with my another account as parent, nothing changed, I'm over 18 so I can't be blocked for being child, I just don't have allow to change what I can do, what can others or...
  9. I don't know how to friend someone on minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't know how to friend someone on minecraft.: I play on computer pocket edition and I dont have a clue how to friend people.. 192ef798-cc70-4fff-898c-daf17cf40b55
  10. I can't play minecraft RTX beta because don't appeard in Xbox insider Somebody help please

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play minecraft RTX beta because don't appeard in Xbox insider Somebody help please: I can't play the beta of RTX minecraft and I have all update submitted by /u/GHKLJamess [link] [comments]