Minecraft downgrade su Xbox one (Minecraft downgrade on Xbox one)

Discus and support Minecraft downgrade su Xbox one (Minecraft downgrade on Xbox one) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ciao, come faccio a tornare ad una versione precedente di minecraft su Xbox one? Dalla1.13 alla 1.12. Grazie Translation: Hi, how do I get back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by paolobus, Oct 9, 2019.

1. paolobus
    paolobus Guest

Ciao, come faccio a tornare ad una versione precedente di minecraft su Xbox one? Dalla1.13 alla 1.12.

Grazie

Translation:

Hi, how do I get back to an earlier version of minecraft on Xbox one?
    From 1.13 to 1.12.

Thanks

:)

paolobus, Oct 9, 2019
  2. EdinVasquez Win User

Ciao, come faccio a tornare ad una versione precedente di minecraft su Xbox one? Dalla1.13 alla 1.12.

Grazie

Translation:

Hi, how do I get back to an earlier version of minecraft on Xbox one?
    From 1.13 to 1.12.

Thanks
    I can not play minecracft
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there paolobus,

Thank you for letting us know about the issue and for marking the answer.
    We'll be locking the thread. If you ever require any help with any other Xbox issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Paolobus,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns returning to a previous update for Minecraft on your Xbox One console.

Unfortunately, there is no way to revert to a previous update as there is no function on the console to do so being that you may only choose to update the console to the most recent update along with the most recent update for games.

You may be able to request more information about updates for Minecraft through the official
    Minecraft Forums.

Best wishes!
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. kRevali Win User

I cannot access the servers in Minecraft 1.13.0.4

I understand that 1.13.0 and higher are still beta versions of Minecraft that are not stable yet, the major version 1.12.0 is the one current stable version so I think you might downgrade due to servers not supporting beta versions yet.
Thema:

1. Minecraft downgrade su Xbox one (Minecraft downgrade on Xbox one) - Similar Threads - Minecraft downgrade Minecraft

2. Troubleshooting Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshooting Minecraft: I have trouble opening Minecraft Bedrock on Xbox one. I tried everything including resetting, deleting saved file and none of it worked. 21c54b99-a6e7-448b-8339-32dcfb311cf5
  3. Minecraft Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Code: So, I got Minecraft ages ago, but sold it after I got bored, as most of you know pewdiepie has brought it back into trend, and my friend got xbox one edition on disc, and encouraged me to get it...
  4. minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft: World won't get past building terrain but my friends can play on it but not me even tho i'm the host 7b89a243-2c9f-48f5-8795-04de1043fb8e
  5. Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing/turning Xbox off: I've had problems this evening whilst playing Minecraft. Half way through a game my machine just turned off, no error code provided. The same error has repeated several times when trying to...
  6. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...
  7. Minecraft World Corrupt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Corrupt: is there any way i can fix my corrupted minecraft world i tried uninstalling and re installing, deleting my saved game data and nothing works. is there any way i can find why my world is corrupted...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  9. How can I downgrade to 1.2.0.2 MInecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I downgrade to 1.2.0.2 MInecraft Windows 10?: I'm irritated by the crashes I get when I try to exit out of Minecraft on my laptop. Too much crashes occur during the game. Fix this asap and I want a downgrade. 8d5dda0e-9609-4eb3-96ee-3adc137d0e80
  10. Minecraft downgraded after update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft downgraded after update: Hi, I have a question about my minecraft game. I did an " update " for Minecraft, but once it got downloaded my setting was downgraded. I lost everthing achieved on the game. We do not have Xbox...