Minecraft downloading/purchasing

Discus and support Minecraft downloading/purchasing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] I have purchased minecraft and recieved the email saying i own the app, yet i cant find it on my device and this is all the store is saying.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HollyBuxton, Sep 2, 2019.

1. HollyBuxton
    HollyBuxton Guest

Minecraft downloading/purchasing [​IMG]

I have purchased minecraft and recieved the email saying i own the app, yet i cant find it on my device and this is all the store is saying. Help?

:)

HollyBuxton, Sep 2, 2019
  2. PetulantPixie Win User

Minecraft packs will not download

I uninstalled the game Minecraft... I reinstalled Minecraft... then went back into the store and individually downloaded every purchased pack.

Problem solved!
  3. HollyBuxton Win User

Hi, Radiant Sword X.

Unfortunately I can't even install the game.

I've purchased it but can't install it to my device
  4. Radiant Sword X Win User

Hi. Try reinstalling the game or just reboot your PC.
  5. JTL1E Win User

Try opening the Minecraft store going to "My Library" then "Ready to install" then try finding Minecraft on there, that's what I had to do when I bought the game
  6. rZozeR Win User

My device doesnt show up in store

Tried on both. I purchased Minecraft couple of months ago and I downloaded it without any problem.
Thema:

1. Minecraft downloading/purchasing - Similar Threads - Minecraft downloading purchasing

2. I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?: Hi! I've been playing Minecraft for a while and bought the skyrim mashup pack and the star wars pack on my Xbox 360, however, I recently switched over to an Xbox One and wanted to play minecraft...
  3. Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased worlds won't download in Minecraft. Why?: Worlds bought from the Minecraft store wont download anymore. Anyone had similar problem? Does anyone know why? I have plenty of disk space left. 144GB. Best regards [img]...
  4. DLC items purchased in minecraft WILL NOT DOWNLOAD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC items purchased in minecraft WILL NOT DOWNLOAD: I have several purchased DLC items in minecraft that are not downloading. If you go into the list they all say "download" then it takes you to that items page in the store and it just says...
  5. Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant download my purchased game Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I've had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for some time now... I owned the game purchased, but the problem it's that it won't let me download my purchased game... About a month ago I got banned for 13...
  6. Trying to use "Battle & Beast 2" skin pack in minecraft. Purchased, downloaded, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to use "Battle & Beast 2" skin pack in minecraft. Purchased, downloaded, ...: We are in Minecraft, trying to open the Battle & Beast 2 skin pack. It was purchased, shows up in the purchase history, downloaded, we cleared the cache, we are logged in to xbox live. It shows...
  7. Minecraft Story Mode episodes - Purchased but not downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Story Mode episodes - Purchased but not downloaded: I just bought my son an Xbox 360, I want to see how he takes care of this before I'll get him a One or let him use mine, and he got himself Minecraft Story Mode season pass disc. The game states...
  8. Re-downloading Minecraft add-on packs purchased on Xbox 360 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-downloading Minecraft add-on packs purchased on Xbox 360 on Xbox One: I recently got a Xbox One and bought Minecraft for $5 plus tax. I had to add a payment method to cover the tax because I didn't have enough in my account to cover it all. But that also drained the...
  9. I purchased Minecraft Xbox one edition and when its in the download queue it flickers between ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Minecraft Xbox one edition and when its in the download queue it flickers between ...: I purchased Minecraft Xbox One edition and when its in the download queue and i select install it flickers between installing and queued for about 5 seconds then just says download cancelled, i...
  10. Xbox downloaded Warframe and Minecraft without me actually telling it to/purchasing them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox downloaded Warframe and Minecraft without me actually telling it to/purchasing them?: Is the xbox set to just automatically download these games because they're free? At least warframe is, though I'm pretty sure Minecraft still needs a $5 upgrade for the xbox one. Although there's...