Minecraft Downloading

Discus and support Minecraft Downloading in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If I own Minecraft on my Xbox One and also have my Xbox one Account set up on my PC am I able to install it on my pc or will I have to waste more money... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by -aaa-, Aug 1, 2020.

1. -aaa-
    -aaa- Guest

Minecraft Downloading

If I own Minecraft on my Xbox One and also have my Xbox one Account set up on my PC am I able to install it on my pc or will I have to waste more money and buy it again for the pc on the Microsoft store?

:)

-aaa-, Aug 1, 2020
  2. luissolid Win User

Minecraft full edition on Xbox one S (Minecraft special edition) -

When you download the game it says "Minecraft" or Minecraft Xbox One Edition?

Regards!
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Some accounts are unable to play downloaded games after we transfered content licence to new xbox

after completing the license transfer did you re-download minecraft to update the licenses. Try deleting minecraft and downloading it again. That should hopefully update the licenses.
  4. Xtramalt Win User

What options for child accounts in NZ

The simplest option would be to download everything on your account, including redeeming a points code and downloading Minecraft. He will be able to play Minecraft and any other games or content you download.

What were the DLC codes that he was given for?
  5. Reaperflight21 Win User

minecraft online partners

downloaded minecraft last night don't have any minecraft buddies yet feel free to add me
  6. ReedHawk1337 Win User

Call of Duty Ghost

When i download minecraft i can download it with fullspeed but i cant download ghost why that
Thema:

Minecraft Downloading

1. Minecraft Downloading - Similar Threads - Minecraft Downloading

2. Downloading Assets from Minecraft LCE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Assets from Minecraft LCE: Hello. I use Minecraft LCE (Legacy Console Edition for Xbox One) as my primary version. I would really like some of the assets from the game (textures, language files, audios, template worlds,...
  3. Minecraft not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not downloading: Since the nether update Minecraft has now been able to download it stays at 0% but all my other games download just fine I tried restarting it but it hasn’t worked.NEED HELP...
  4. Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant't download/install Minecraft Dungeons On my Laptop: I keep getting an error and it the same. The error code i keep getting is 0x0073CF3 [img] c9158a3c-1f63-4f81-a1b9-b0f7f15c2a01
  5. Xbox One Minecraft Realm Privacy Setting - (downloaded from Game Pass)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Minecraft Realm Privacy Setting - (downloaded from Game Pass): I am getting the error: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Microsoft Account is set up. See Instructions for reviewing and changing your privacy settings at aka.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp."...
  6. Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Minecraft on Xbox One X, trying to download to Windows 10 laptop via Windows Store: I purchased the full version of Minecraft on Xbox One X about 2 months ago. My daughter would like to play it on the laptop as well. The game shows as "owned" in the Windows Marketplace and I have...
  7. How to re download the the original Minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    How to re download the the original Minecraft: I went to the insider hub app and downloaded the Minecraft beta so I could try out the update early, how do I get the original version back submitted by /u/Autistic-yeet [link] [comments]
  8. Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10: gets to acquiring license and then errors also for gaming services. Have reset Microsoft store several times still wont download? e7402d8c-d24e-4099-abbd-9fd7eb86b06c
  9. Can’t download Minecraft RTX maps in game.

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t download Minecraft RTX maps in game.: When I try to download one of the free RTX maps in game, I click download, it sits there for 5 seconds as if it’s going to start downloading, then the download button pops back up. I can’t get it...
  10. Cannot download Minecraft Dungeons.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Minecraft Dungeons.: I recently bought the xbox gamepass ultimate edition in order to play Minecraft Dungeons and Sea of Thieves. When I tried to install Minecraft Dungeons however I got an error saying that I should...