Minecraft Dungeon - Upload Hero Not Working (Xbox One & PS4)

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeon - Upload Hero Not Working (Xbox One & PS4) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi We have an Xbox One and a PS4, we are trying to upload our Minecraft Dungeon Heros from Xbox to our PS4, When we try to upload from the Xbox we get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Custonian, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Custonian
    Custonian Guest

Hi

We have an Xbox One and a PS4, we are trying to upload our Minecraft Dungeon Heros from Xbox to our PS4, When we try to upload from the Xbox we get an error message, uploading from the PS4 just displays a rotating block and nothing happens. Is there something wrong with the Upload Hero Service?

Thanks

:)

Custonian, Jun 11, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Since you are experiencing this issue on both devices, it is better to try checking with Minecraft support, and they should be able to give more information regarding this issue.
  3. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
  4. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  5. chex is cute Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Known Issue: Some users unable to find their Hero Edition content on both Windows 10 and Xbox One.

Minecraft Dungeons
    • Known Issue: Some users unable to find their Hero Edition content on both Windows 10 and Xbox One.
    • Workaround: Make sure you have the "Hero Add-On" installed on Xbox One by going toMy Games & Apps > Minecraft Dungeons > press Menu and select Manage game & add-ons. From here
      you can select it and install it from Ready to install. Yu do not need to install an additional file on Windows 10
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Purchase

Minecraft Dungeons
    • Known Issue: Some users unable to find their Hero Edition content on both Windows 10 and Xbox One.
    • Workaround: Make sure you have the "Hero Add-On" installed on Xbox One by going to My Games & Apps > Minecraft Dungeons > press Menuand select Manage game & add-ons. From here
      you can select it and install it from Ready to install. You do not need to install an additional file on Windows 10
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeon - Upload Hero Not Working (Xbox One & PS4) - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeon Upload

2. Privacy error on minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Privacy error on minecraft dungeons: So i'm trying to play minecraft dungeons with a friend and this error keeps showing up: "priviledge error: you cannot play because online play is restricted" (i play on switch and have nintendo...
  3. Ukrainian Minecraft: Dungeons translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ukrainian Minecraft: Dungeons translation: Hello, my name is Yura, and I’m from Ukraine. I wanted to ask, when will there be a Ukrainian translation of the Minecraft: Dungeons, and will it be? And, if you need help with translation, I can...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: I have recently purchased minecraft dungeons on the pc. i already have it on switch but i couldnt import or export my character Does anyone know why the switch edition doesnt have the cloud save...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Cloud Save: I've recently gotten back into Minecraft Dungeons. I've been playing the game on my new Xbox Series X. After playing for a few days I tried to use the cloud save feature on my character but it...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem: I purchased the season pass after purchasing Minecraft Dungeons, but additional DLCs are not applied to the game ae3e25be-7e46-4afb-ae04-859dc9cbbffa
  7. Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Dzień dobry, Posiadam minecraft dungeons, zakupiony w microsoft store, niestety podczas pobierania aktualizacji gra się samoistnie odinstalowała. Teraz kiedy próbujemy zanistalowac ponownie z...
  8. MINECRAFT DUNGEONS SUDDENLY CRASHES ON XBOX SERIES X CONSOLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT DUNGEONS SUDDENLY CRASHES ON XBOX SERIES X CONSOLE: I was playing Minecraft Dungeons with a friend and we were doing the mission called "Halls of the high blocks" just when we had to grab a key to open one of the doors, this game froze, it made a...
  9. Unable To Verify Game Ownership Minecraft Dungeons not fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable To Verify Game Ownership Minecraft Dungeons not fixed: The game still buggy and MS and Mojang didn't care for their players. It's already 2021 and the Unable to Verify notification is still a nightmare. 0440dde3-2af1-4165-998c-441fa5737717
  10. Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons: Ok so I have Minecraft Dungeons on my Xbox 1S and I signed in on the same account I use for it on my Minecraft pc launcher and it says buy again so I wanted to know if I had to but it again for pc...