Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the Hero pack for Minecraft dungeons right when it came out and I played it until I beat it in apocalypse mode and I played it not to long ago... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LordOfChickenz, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again

I bought the Hero pack for Minecraft dungeons right when it came out and I played it until I beat it in apocalypse mode and I played it not to long ago I cant remember if it was before or after the launcher fusion but now its telling me to buy it again and I don't have it in my Microsoft store thing either

:)

LordOfChickenz, Mar 4, 2021
  2. LordOfChickenz Win User

Oh its a PC thing there wasn't an option to replace xbox with pc
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello LordOfChickenz, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > General > Network setting > Advanced settings > Alternate MAC address: clear

Then, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. 김범석김 Win User

마크 던전스 환불[Transltion-Minecraft Dungeons refund]

마크 던 스를 공식사이트에 들어가 살 때 마이크로소프트 사이트라 여기서 샀는데 마크 던 스 런처를 키 들어가보니 실행이 돼는게 아닌 다시 구매하라는 표시가 나와 환불 요청합니다

[Translation-When I tried to buy Minecraft Dungeons on the official site, I bought it on a Microsoft site, but when I walked into the Mark Dungeons Launcher, I asked for a refund because I was asked to buy it again instead of running it.]
  5. 김범석김 Win User

마크 던전스 환불[Transltion-Minecraft Dungeons refund]

마크 던 스를 공식사이트에 들어가 살 때 마이크로소프트 사이트라 여기서 샀는데 마크 던 스 런처를 키 들어가보니 실행이 돼는게 아닌 다시 구매하라는 표시가 나와 환불 요청합니다

[Translation-When I tried to buy Minecraft Dungeons on the official site, I bought it on a Microsoft site, but when I walked into the Mark Dungeons Launcher, I asked for a refund because I was asked to buy it again instead of running it.]
  6. MA1N EVENT23 Win User

minecraft for xbox one asking for me to buy it again

The same thing has happened to me. I bought the game in 2014, and the last time I played was March 2016. Now I am trying to play again and it says I do not own it. Total garbage. I suggest you see if you can find proof of purchase in your account transaction
    history or a confirmation email from the purchase. Mine has all mysteriously disappeared. Needless to say I am extremely angry. I will never be buying a game digitally again.

Good luck.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons asking me to buy again - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons asking

2. Minecraft dungeons error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons error: i buoght the game today and i tried to play online and that say cannot play due to being online restricted i checked the net for solution and i dont got xbox and i am not a family mamber and i...
  3. Minecraft dungeons will not load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons will not load in: My minecraft dungeons will not load it is just stuck on the spinning cube i have hard reset and logged in and out of my xbox but nothing works i have spent countless hours and money on this game...
  4. minecraft dungeons heropass not giving me allthe dlc's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons heropass not giving me allthe dlc's: I bought Minecraft dungeons and hero pass all in 1 purchase. At the time I got the game and all the dlc's were applied (jungle and winter dlc's). Now that Minecraft dungeons has added more dlc's...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, I have minecraft dungeons on my nintendo switch and want to play on my pc with this same account. I put in my login and for some reason I wasn't able to play minecraft dungeons on my pc...
  6. MInecraft Dungeons crash

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft Dungeons crash: When playing, usually after about 10-15 minutes, the game crashes to desktop and I get this error message: LoginId:3817ea5d409aa2580c4d319b1438ea5b EpicAccountId: You do not have any debugging...
  7. Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.: Hi! I was just playing some minecraft dungeon and i was at level 35. While i was playing i got black screen and the pc just shuts down and restarts. I was checking event viewer and i got some...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons doesn't show up on Xbox Launcher and more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons doesn't show up on Xbox Launcher and more: Well, I got 2 issues currently. The first is that whenever I try to download Dungeons on Minecraft Launcher, it won't allow me. I bought the game just when it was released, like a few days ago....
  9. minecraft dungeons won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons won't load: hello, my minecraft dungeons wont load, whenever i try to play it will load into the menu and when i got to select my profile it seems fine at first but then it never loads my characters....
  10. Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons: HI i have the problem that i bought MC Dungeons i while ago and uninstalled it. now i want to install it again but i cant find it. It only shows me that i need to buy it again... when i tried...