Minecraft Dungeons Cloud Save

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons Cloud Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently gotten back into Minecraft Dungeons. I've been playing the game on my new Xbox Series X. After playing for a few days I tried to use the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoomerSoonerBBoBUxO, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Minecraft Dungeons Cloud Save

I've recently gotten back into Minecraft Dungeons. I've been playing the game on my new Xbox Series X. After playing for a few days I tried to use the cloud save feature on my character but it keeps saying there was an error and it wouldn't work. I thought through to see if something was wrong and the only thing I came up with is if the games is stored on two drives so I moved all dlc's to my internal but still no luck. Can anyone help?

Update: I tried doing cloud save on the original xbox (the one I started the game on a year ago) and it didn't work I then tried it on my brothers account on that xbox and it still didn't work so now I'm wondering can xbox players even use this feature?

:)

BoomerSoonerBBoBUxO, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Typhlosion9 Win User

Minecraft dungeons

In order to be able to play Minecraft dungeons on pc, you will need to purchase the windows 10 version of the game.
    Buy Minecraft Dungeons - Windows 10 - Microsoft Store
    oh ok well that is kind of dumb and it should work with the same microsoft account but wait what about the cloud save of a character.
  3. Harvestbuddy Win User

Minecraft dungeons accounts

The unfortunate part about playing Minecraft Dungeons on PC is that there are no cross-save, crossplay, or cloud saving. So if you play on PC 1, you'll have to make another character on PC 2. You cannot transfer your saves between platforms as well - such
    as the Switch, Xbox, PS4, or PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Mincraft Dungeon

Unfortunately Minecraft Dungeons does not support cross saves. So you will have to start over on the PC if you start to play there.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Minecraft xbox one world disappeared.

6. DarkUnicycle Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Nintendo Switch stuck at loading screen

Hello Toroya,

Thanks for reaching out to us, However you may have contacted the wrong area but I know how to resolve the issue you're having. When this issue happens, it seems to be related to the saved data for Minecraft Dungeons on the switch. There's two ways to
    resolve the issue.

You can remove the saved data from the Minecraft Dungeons game and this will allow you to access the game again, however if that doesn't work for you the other steps is to disconnect the MS account from your switch.

Disconnecting MS Account :

Start Minecraft Dungeons on your Switch in Airplane Mode.

Go to Settings and Press the "Sign Out Of All Online Play" while in Airplane Mode.

Turn Off Airplane Mode

Go to Settings and reconnect your MS account to your switch.

If these steps don't work out, then I recommend reaching out to Mojang support for further assistance.

Minecraft Dungeons : https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/sections/360007878611-Minecraft-Dungeons

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Minecraft Dungeons Cloud Save

1. Minecraft Dungeons Cloud Save - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Cloud

2. Ukrainian Minecraft: Dungeons translation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ukrainian Minecraft: Dungeons translation: Hello, my name is Yura, and I’m from Ukraine. I wanted to ask, when will there be a Ukrainian translation of the Minecraft: Dungeons, and will it be? And, if you need help with translation, I can...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: I have recently purchased minecraft dungeons on the pc. i already have it on switch but i couldnt import or export my character Does anyone know why the switch edition doesnt have the cloud save...
  4. Minecraft Dungeon - Upload Hero Not Working (Xbox One & PS4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeon - Upload Hero Not Working (Xbox One & PS4): Hi We have an Xbox One and a PS4, we are trying to upload our Minecraft Dungeon Heros from Xbox to our PS4, When we try to upload from the Xbox we get an error message, uploading from the PS4...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem: I purchased the season pass after purchasing Minecraft Dungeons, but additional DLCs are not applied to the game ae3e25be-7e46-4afb-ae04-859dc9cbbffa
  6. Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Dzień dobry, Posiadam minecraft dungeons, zakupiony w microsoft store, niestety podczas pobierania aktualizacji gra się samoistnie odinstalowała. Teraz kiedy próbujemy zanistalowac ponownie z...
  7. MINECRAFT DUNGEONS SUDDENLY CRASHES ON XBOX SERIES X CONSOLE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT DUNGEONS SUDDENLY CRASHES ON XBOX SERIES X CONSOLE: I was playing Minecraft Dungeons with a friend and we were doing the mission called "Halls of the high blocks" just when we had to grab a key to open one of the doors, this game froze, it made a...
  8. Unable To Verify Game Ownership Minecraft Dungeons not fixed

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable To Verify Game Ownership Minecraft Dungeons not fixed: The game still buggy and MS and Mojang didn't care for their players. It's already 2021 and the Unable to Verify notification is still a nightmare. 0440dde3-2af1-4165-998c-441fa5737717
  9. Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons: Ok so I have Minecraft Dungeons on my Xbox 1S and I signed in on the same account I use for it on my Minecraft pc launcher and it says buy again so I wanted to know if I had to but it again for pc...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons loading

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons loading: I wanted to play minecraft dungeons. Everything was fine, and then happend this. [img] I closed window and then i was stuck in this screen [img] I reinstalled game I restarted microsoft store I...