Minecraft Dungeons DLC problem

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons DLC problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have purchased the Minecraft Dungeons DLC and it shows as “Owned” in the launcher, but when I open the game and try to access that zone from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jimmy26OC, Nov 16, 2021.

1. Jimmy26OC
    Jimmy26OC Guest

I have purchased the Minecraft Dungeons DLC and it shows as “Owned” in the launcher, but when I open the game and try to access that zone from the missions map, it prompts me to purchase the dlc again.

Who can help with this before I challenge the PayPal purchase to get my wasted money back?

Tried contacting Microsoft by phone, but it says that the service has moved to help.Microsoft.com. Only thing is that there is zero help there. A blind one armed monkey would be more helpful for climbing trees than Microsoft have been with this issue.

Another weird thing is that the purchase for Dungeons does not show up in purchase history either, but it was and it opens with this account.

My son would love to play what was purchased for him, but at this point, we are frustrated enough with this to just bail and get the money back.

:)

Jimmy26OC, Nov 16, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. XBF - Evie Win User

minecraft dungeons dlc pack

Hello LucarioGrenada,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

If you do not have this already, we recommend that you download the Minecraft Launcher from the MS Store onto your PC. When it is downloaded, please sign in with your Microsoft Account that you used to purchase the Minecraft DLC Bundle. After you are signed in, you can select the "Minecraft Dungeons" option from the left pane and play. You can also view the DLC from within the Minecraft Dungeons page in the launcher by selecting the "DLC" option from the top ribbon.

Additionally, we recommend that you visit these two support articles from Mojang that discuss Minecraft Dungeon FAQ and Dungeon DLC FAQ. If you have any other questions or issues with launching this content, we recommend that you contact Mojang Support and submit a request.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  4. PlushRelic Win User

Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem

Hello,상빈하

I would recommend contacting Xbox support and they will be able to sort this out for you.

Hope this helps!!
  5. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem

We recommend accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  6. Yuneko Win User

Xbox time played not updating

why minecraft? like i said its a problem for numerous titles, NONE of them are updating EXCEPT for minecraft dungeons.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons DLC problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons DLC

2. Minecraft Dungeons DLC and Home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC and Home Xbox: Hello. I understand that Minecraft Mashup packs are not available to other family members on the Home Xbox and they have to buy their own. Is that the same case with Minecraft Dungeons DLC?...
  3. Minecraft Dungeon et le Pack de 6 Dlc

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon et le Pack de 6 Dlc: [img] [img] Bonjour vous, Contexte : J'ai acheté le jeu "Minecraft Dungeon" sur le site minecraft.net, en revanche j'ai acheté le Pack "Ultimate DLC Bundle" sur le Microsoft store du fait que...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons DLC not playable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC not playable: I have Minecraft Dungeons and have finished it and then purchased the DLC pack for it. In the Launcher, it shows that they are "Owned", however when I go in the game, and try to go to that DLC...
  5. Minecraft dungeons dlc not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons dlc not working?: I linked my microsoft account to minecraft dungeons for nintendo switch (i already had the dlc) but in-game the dlc doesn't show up and i can't play it, and when I try to purchase it by going to...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons DLC application problem: I purchased the season pass after purchasing Minecraft Dungeons, but additional DLCs are not applied to the game ae3e25be-7e46-4afb-ae04-859dc9cbbffa
  7. I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought the Minecraft Dungeons "Flames of the Nether" DLC, but my launcher is saying I...: The situation is super strange. When I click on "Buy now" in the launcher, I get sent to the Minecraft Dungeons website. For some reason, this website says I do not own the game yet, even though I...
  8. minecraft dungeons heropass not giving me allthe dlc's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons heropass not giving me allthe dlc's: I bought Minecraft dungeons and hero pass all in 1 purchase. At the time I got the game and all the dlc's were applied (jungle and winter dlc's). Now that Minecraft dungeons has added more dlc's...
  9. Minecraft dungeons - Did not receive Hero dlc after purchasing it

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons - Did not receive Hero dlc after purchasing it: I purchased the Minecraft dungeons hero dlc pack after purchasing the game itself. I did not receive the hero dlc, but the money has went trough. i checked my payment history and it does not say...
  10. DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    DLC for Minecraft dungeons with Gamepass ultimate: Is the DLC not included with gamepass ultimate subscription? I haven't plaayed in a while and thought I'd give it a try again, but it seems that the DLC is locked for me....