Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 1. I redeemed a gift code for a copy of Minecraft Dungeons with my MS account 2. On my PC I log in to my MS account (same as in step 1) in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gamer Rage, May 26, 2020.

1. Gamer Rage
    Gamer Rage Guest

Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

1. I redeemed a gift code for a copy of Minecraft Dungeons with my MS account

2. On my PC I log in to my MS account (same as in step 1) in the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

3. I click on Minecraft Dungeons in the left side menu

4. I see a Buy Now button and do not see a way to install the game.

How can I install the game that was purchased?

:)

Gamer Rage, May 26, 2020
  2. jasbo27 Win User

You cannot redeem code on Minecrafty Dungeons site. I tried it and it didn't work. It worked on Microsoft store site, i can see in microsoft store, that i have Minecraft Dungeons. On Minecraft Dungeons site it still shows i have to buy it
  3. SDW KING 17 Win User

4. Gamer Rage Win User

I'm using the Minecraft Dungeons Launcher.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

it sounds like your trying to launch it from the java edition launcher menu. if bought with windows store it will be in the start menu as an app.
  6. LyricalDoggo Win User

To Redeem a Code, go to the Minecraft website, go under Games and go to Dungeons. Once at the Dungeons Website, in the upper right hand corner, click on the Three Lines and click Redeem Code.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons gift

2. Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Doesn't Appear As Bought.: I've purchased Minecraft Dungeons on my Xbox One console, And it worked fine. Now I've logged in on my Windows 10 and got on the Microsoft Store with the same account, I double checked, And it...
  3. minecraft dungeons online

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft dungeons online: hello my minecraft dungeons online is saying cannot play due to online being restricted. How do i fix this? Thank you. 66dcafdd-580e-4bad-b6fb-da6a4caf1401
  4. Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons: I play 2player on the game and i start it and it crash evre time c0d3de4a-5bd4-4625-b20e-e9b5e20bce42
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10: I've just purchased Minecraft Dungeons Windows 10, but when I try to install it a window pops up stating there is no device assigned to my account. When I review my MS account the PC I'm using is...
  6. Corrupted Craft, Corrupted minecraft dungeons

in XBoX on Windows
    Corrupted Craft, Corrupted minecraft dungeons: Minecraft dungeons prevents you from getting rid of soul-infused items that gradually fill up your inventory unless you "salvage" them, exchanging them for emeralds... I.e. you sell them... In...
  7. minecraft dungeons multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons multiplayer: I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What's the problem? and how to solve this? [img] f3b72ddc-7424-4995-88f5-c2c1afdfc305
  8. minecraft dungeons multiplayer

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft dungeons multiplayer: I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What's the problem? and how to solve this? [img] 8650c724-e9c8-4ea1-b6d2-1caf38246335
  9. minecraft dungeons items disappearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons items disappearing: i play minecraft dungeons on an xbox 1 s today i was playing and i opened on of the supply chests the items popped out but disappeared idk what is happening plz help...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplay: 는 마인크래프트 던 스 멀티플 이를 하 시도해 보았지만 실패했습니다. 그 자료입니다. I tried to play Minecraft Dungeons multiplayer but failed. What should I do? [img] 1bc6235c-42e2-4e45-9e5b-4f7ce9efab79

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does the launcher say buy now when I already have the game minecraft dungeons