minecraft dungeons wont re-install

Discus and support minecraft dungeons wont re-install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NedHampshire, Jun 27, 2020.

1. NedHampshire
    NedHampshire Guest

Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i clicked on the blue install button and the button got outlined
    in whit bud did not do anything then i went to install on my devices chose my laptop and then it said "to install on your xbox you need to have enough space and automatic updates on"

I would highly appreciate any help or attempts.

p.s please subscribe to my https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioUw5dZ8QmFnrtvAVaqZ8w?view_as=visitor channel

:)

NedHampshire, Jun 27, 2020
  2. DeftJellyf1sh Win User

You dont have enough space on you console you either need to delete sond thongs or get more storage
  3. Fox0113 Win User

Hi

If MC Dungeons doesn't install you might need to make some room on you hard-drive or internal storage drive.

If you don't have a external hard drive you should get one it helps

But easy way is to just clean out you xbox of games you don't want
  4. cruisader1 Win User

hi

free up some space on your xbox. enough so the update can happen. then restart your xbox to be sure
  5. NedHampshire Win User

Hi id like to make sure you relize im not on xbox im on pc and i dont own a xbox.
  6. Reuter Dsouza Win User

Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i clicked on the blue install button and the button got outlined
    in whit bud did not do anything then i went to install on my devices chose my laptop and then it said "to install on your xbox you need to have enough
    space and automatic updates on"

I would highly appreciate any help or attempts.

p.s please subscribe to my https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioUw5dZ8QmFnrtvAVaqZ8w?view_as=visitor channel
    Make sure that your HDD has enough space.
Thema:

1. minecraft dungeons wont re-install - Similar Threads - minecraft dungeons wont

2. How to move your Minecraft Dungeons character(s) from PC to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move your Minecraft Dungeons character(s) from PC to PC: Step One: Create a shortcut to your Minecraft Character(s). This is where it gets saved: C:\Users\(your account)\Saved Games\Mojang Studios\Dungeons\(long number folder)\Characters Step Two: Go...
  3. Losing progress when unlinking account on Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Losing progress when unlinking account on Minecraft Dungeons?: Hi! I recently linked my Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons, but I realized that it was the wrong account. I know how to unlink it, but if you do, will you lose the progress on that slot...
  4. Using my keyboard / mouse for Minecraft Dungeons on my Surface Go via XBox

in XBoX on Windows
    Using my keyboard / mouse for Minecraft Dungeons on my Surface Go via XBox: Hello! Last night I purchase Minecraft Dungeons on my Surface Go via the XBox app assuming I'd be able to use the keyboard / mouse pad of the Surface Go, but the game controller seems to come up...
  5. Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon Unable to Install on Windows Store: Hi, I am unable to install this. I myself made the purchase a week ago via windows 10 store but have not played it. When I hover the cursor on the "Install" button, it appears as a "block...
  6. How do I give access to minecraft dungeons to the familly?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I give access to minecraft dungeons to the familly?: I just bought minecraft dungeons heroes with my microsoft account (father). I want to give access to my two kids so they can play via the home network on two differents computers. I can't...
  7. Minecraft Dungeon Disabled Install Button

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeon Disabled Install Button: As the title suggests, my device cannot install this game (the cursor turns into a block sign as it hovers on the install button in Windows Store). My device is up to date, the specifications...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Error Code: 0x80070422

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Error Code: 0x80070422: I've tried fixing it myself by searching up tutorials and all, but it isn't fixing, maybe I am following the instructions wrong or not finding the right fix so I would like help I click install...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Account Deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Account Deleted: Hi I know minecraft dungeons doesnt have cloud saves for this game But I reset my pc about 3 months ago because It had alot of stuff and then realised they had a cloud save issue and now I dont...
  10. Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer ERROR! | Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer Problem z grą...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer ERROR! | Minecraft Dungeons Multiplayer Problem z grą...: Hi, I have minecraft dungeons windows 10 edition. The issue is that when i go host online game, then: 1) (in camp) i dont have my nickname oposite to "press F" 2) When I press "f", right near my...