Minecraft dungeons

Discus and support Minecraft dungeons in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Before you say “oh why don’t you just go to the microsoft store” I didn’t buy it on the microsoft store. I bought it on the minecraft store, and the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bakunaru, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Bakunaru
    Bakunaru Guest

Minecraft dungeons

Before you say “oh why don’t you just go to the microsoft store” I didn’t buy it on the microsoft store. I bought it on the minecraft store, and the launcher says that I need to buy it again. Does anyone know the solution to this?

:)

Bakunaru, Mar 4, 2021
  2. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft? and DLC´s

3. ッLEOᑎᗰIᑎEᖇ Win User

RETURN THE MONEY

Hi I am a player Minecraft Dungeons, If you wanted to try Minecraft Dungeons you could use game pass, so You made a mistake
  4. Barbarus85 Win User

Your favorite game

At the moment Minecraft dungeon
  5. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  6. jasbo27 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons gift code redeemed but still says Buy Now in Minecraft Dungeons Launcher

You cannot redeem code on Minecrafty Dungeons site. I tried it and it didn't work. It worked on Microsoft store site, i can see in microsoft store, that i have Minecraft Dungeons. On Minecraft Dungeons site it still shows i have to buy it
Thema:

Minecraft dungeons

1. Minecraft dungeons - Similar Threads - Minecraft dungeons

2. Minecraft dungeons error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeons error: i buoght the game today and i tried to play online and that say cannot play due to being online restricted i checked the net for solution and i dont got xbox and i am not a family mamber and i...
  3. Minecraft dungeons will not load in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons will not load in: My minecraft dungeons will not load it is just stuck on the spinning cube i have hard reset and logged in and out of my xbox but nothing works i have spent countless hours and money on this game...
  4. minecraft dungeons heropass not giving me allthe dlc's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons heropass not giving me allthe dlc's: I bought Minecraft dungeons and hero pass all in 1 purchase. At the time I got the game and all the dlc's were applied (jungle and winter dlc's). Now that Minecraft dungeons has added more dlc's...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Hi, I have minecraft dungeons on my nintendo switch and want to play on my pc with this same account. I put in my login and for some reason I wasn't able to play minecraft dungeons on my pc...
  6. MInecraft Dungeons crash

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft Dungeons crash: When playing, usually after about 10-15 minutes, the game crashes to desktop and I get this error message: LoginId:3817ea5d409aa2580c4d319b1438ea5b EpicAccountId: You do not have any debugging...
  7. Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft dungeon shut down my pc and lost character.: Hi! I was just playing some minecraft dungeon and i was at level 35. While i was playing i got black screen and the pc just shuts down and restarts. I was checking event viewer and i got some...
  8. Minecraft Dungeons doesn't show up on Xbox Launcher and more

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons doesn't show up on Xbox Launcher and more: Well, I got 2 issues currently. The first is that whenever I try to download Dungeons on Minecraft Launcher, it won't allow me. I bought the game just when it was released, like a few days ago....
  9. minecraft dungeons won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft dungeons won't load: hello, my minecraft dungeons wont load, whenever i try to play it will load into the menu and when i got to select my profile it seems fine at first but then it never loads my characters....
  10. Minecraft dungeons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons: HI i have the problem that i bought MC Dungeons i while ago and uninstalled it. now i want to install it again but i cant find it. It only shows me that i need to buy it again... when i tried...