Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent

Discus and support Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lockerbee17, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Lockerbee17
    Lockerbee17 Guest

On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within 24 hours, and I still have not gotten it(It is now August 26th). The skin was supposed to be available
    for a limited time, did I miss my window? I have also contacted Mojang support over this issue, and they told me to take it up with xbox. I do not know what to do now and any help is appreciated.

:)

Lockerbee17, Aug 28, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You should contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

According to the
    FAQ page
    on the Minecraft website, you should receive an additional email (within 24 hours of registration) that contains instructions on how to get your free skin.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago

Hi Spongbob,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you haven't received the skin. You can check out the

Minecraft FAQ on the earth skin
    . Also if you haven't received it, you will want to post on the
    Minecraft forums. Make sure you are checking the email you assigned up with on the sign up for the earth beta.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. onyxishere Win User

Didn't get halo 5 email?

The codes for Halo 5 are not sent to emails. If you are in the preview program then any message containing codes for the beta will have been sent to your Live messages on the console.
  6. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

Hello, trying signing up again thru this link and let me know how it goes. You will need to have xbox live gold and an android 7 or ios10 device. It should ask you
    to sign in with your xbox info then the email address for your devices play store or icloud account. The email with the earth skin code with be sent to the email address asscoiated with your xbox account. Hope it works.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent - Similar Threads - Minecraft Earth Email

2. Minecraft earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth: So minecraft earth is coming to android and I cant wait, but I dont think I'm going to get the beta because I am in runcorn, will I get it? b7a84930-fd39-4712-8f6c-4b0a3c3fb79e
  3. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  4. Minecraft Earth skin problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin problem: I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36 hours and still haven't received any code ive...
  5. Minecraft earth beta sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta sign up: So, i signed up for the MC Earth beta, and have not got an email. Also, does signing up for the beta guarente you will be able to beta test it, or is it luck based? (I use IOS)...
  6. Minecraft earth beta sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta sign up: So i signed up for the minecraft earth beta, and STILL havent got an email. Also, does signing up mean you get the game early? Or is there just a chance youll get it early. Please reply....
  7. Minecraft Earth skin.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Earth skin.: Hi everyone. I signed up for Minecraft earth a while ago and still haven't recieved the email for the skin. I contacted Mojang and they said it is nothing to do with them, contact Microsoft. So I...
  8. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Hi, I can not get the Earth skin in any way when registering in beta-testing, I don’t receive a letter with code and instructions. I ran into this problem as early as May, at the first...
  9. Can’t signup for Minecraft earth beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t signup for Minecraft earth beta: Hello when I wanted to signup for the minecraft earth beta, I couldn’t. Everything I tried: Windows 10 chrome and Firefox, reinstall chrome, on iPhone safari and chrome, on brothers phone,...
  10. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....