Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent

Discus and support Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lockerbee17, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Lockerbee17
    Lockerbee17 Guest

On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within 24 hours, and I still have not gotten it(It is now August 26th). The skin was supposed to be available
    for a limited time, did I miss my window? I have also contacted Mojang support over this issue, and they told me to take it up with xbox. I do not know what to do now and any help is appreciated.

:)

Lockerbee17, Aug 28, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

You should contact
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. FrontlineKhan Win User

Minecraft Earth

Hello StephanieArndt,

The code for the xbox skin is sent to the email address you used to sign up for Minecraft Earth. Have you checked all the folders including Junk/Spam?
  4. R4VER Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

You can sign up for Minecraft Earth on Minecrafts website,

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/

As for the question regarding the skin, it will be sent to the email that you setup your account with
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

It will take up to 24 hours after you signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta to receive your code for the free skin via email.
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

According to the
    FAQ page
    on the Minecraft website, you should receive an additional email (within 24 hours of registration) that contains instructions on how to get your free skin.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent - Similar Threads - Minecraft Earth Email

2. Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the account the minecraft earth skin is on: Hi, I have got a Minecraft earth skin but I signed up on the wrong account and wondered if I could change the account I have got it on to my main account, please....
  3. Xbox infinite screen loading on Minecraft earth

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox infinite screen loading on Minecraft earth: hello, i have a problem when i want to connect my xbox account to minecraft earth, i have a green xbox screen that loads endlessly, microsoft support don't know more than me so i ask me help ;)...
  4. Minecraft Earth Data

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Earth Data: Hi, So I have been playing the game, Minecraft Earth, (which requires a microsoft account) and I realised I had been playing on the wrong account. When I went on the right account, I realised I...
  5. can't find my Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't find my Minecraft earth skin: I can't find my Minecraft earth skin in my inventory when I want to use it 2ec359c3-7677-429a-a92f-83f090aa7ee3
  6. Problème de connexion Minecraft Earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de connexion Minecraft Earth: Bonjour tous, Depuis maintenant plusieurs mois, j'ai des difficultés me connecter sur Minecraft Earth. Lors de la liaison de mon compte microsoft, un message d'erreur apparait. J'ai pu me...
  7. Minecraft Earth

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth: i signed up got minecraft earth and it never gave me a skin for my xbox how do i get the code now? 128dfad6-895c-45a3-a9c5-2d6c4e5dae24
  8. Can we obtain a new Minecraft earth skin or transfer it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we obtain a new Minecraft earth skin or transfer it?: I have the Minecraft earth skin. I can see the link to the earth skin as shown below, but it does not allow my son to unlock: [img] If the store offered it either for a price, allowed me to...
  9. minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email: When I sign into minecraft earth with my email the wrong minecraft account comes up, I can’t find anyway to change it and I don’t understand why my email connects to a completely random minecraft...
  10. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....