Minecraft Earth skin problem

Discus and support Minecraft Earth skin problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BIOSHOCK FOOL 8, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Minecraft Earth skin problem

I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36 hours and still haven't received any code ive tried to email help center but no reply so im hoping i
    can get some help on here

:)

BIOSHOCK FOOL 8, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You look in your Spam Box to see if the email don't come for there?
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi BIOSHOCK FOOL 8,

As this is a developer issue and the correct contact information has already been provided, we will be closing this thread to prevent repetitive answers since we cannot provide a resolution for this issue on the Xbox forums. The Xbox Ambassador you marked
    as answered also provided a great explanation as to why you may have not received the code yet. Mojang should be able to provide an explanation about the skin codes' for signing up to the beta.

If you have any other questions or concerns unrelated to this issue, feel free to create a new thread and we will be more than happy to assist!

Thank you and have a great day.
  4. BIOSHOCK FOOL 8 Win User

I checked the spam box multiple times
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

The link for Mojang's customer support is located here: https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new

I would like to add my two cents, however. The beta for Minecraft Earth is supposed to start in roughly two weeks to a month and since the signups started in May, the waiting list for players may be full. You'll either get your skin and spot for the beta
    soon, or you are on the waiting list for the waiting list and will receive it when there's an open spot. If you don't receive it at all, then supplies for the skin could have been limited. Either way, contact Mojang about it as soon as possible.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

For in-game related issues and items you should contact the game's dev Mojang or post in their support forums.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Earth skin problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft Earth skin

2. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  3. Minecraft Earth skin.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Earth skin.: Hi everyone. I signed up for Minecraft earth a while ago and still haven't recieved the email for the skin. I contacted Mojang and they said it is nothing to do with them, contact Microsoft. So I...
  4. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Hi, I can not get the Earth skin in any way when registering in beta-testing, I don’t receive a letter with code and instructions. I ran into this problem as early as May, at the first...
  5. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Hello, I signed up to test the Minecraft Earth at the end of may, but never received the skin. After some time, I deleted the registration data and entered them again, but his code to get the...
  6. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Recently I contacted Minecraft Support because I didn't get a skin that came with the sign-up for Earth (yes I checked 24 hours after signing up) and said to go here for help. So basically I...
  7. Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth skin: Hi, I need help redeeming my minecraft earth skin, when i would get the email and click on the "get my skin" button it would take me to the redemption page and everything but i just don't know how...
  8. Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta testers, and received the free skin. When I claimed it, it said it was successfully loaded, but then I opened Minecraft and the skin was not there. Please...
  9. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  10. Minecraft Earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin: My Minecraft Earth skin code doesn't work, I tried to use the code but it took me to buy Minecraft for computer. (Even though I already own it on my phone.) Is there a way to get the skin on...