Minecraft Earth Skin

Discus and support Minecraft Earth Skin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So basically I play on Minecraft Java and I just redeemed the code to get the new minecraft Earth skin but when I redeemed it microsoft thought I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpheraSF, May 20, 2019.

1. SpheraSF
    SpheraSF Guest

Minecraft Earth Skin

Hi,

So basically I play on Minecraft Java and I just redeemed the code to get the new minecraft Earth skin but when I redeemed it microsoft thought I didn't have the game yet this account is the same account I use for minecraft.net. So I have no idea on how
    to receive the skin so I can use it. Can someone tell me how?

And there was no topic for this question so I listed it under xbox sorry for the confusion

:)

SpheraSF, May 20, 2019
  2. Carltherave Win User

Minecraft Earth skin

Hi,

Try following these steps.

1. Open MCPE on the latest version (update via your app store)
    2. Sign into your Microsoft Account
    3. Head to the Minecraft store
    4. press on your profile on the top bar to go to your packs
    5. press on the down arrow button on the right hand side of the top row that has "Enter Search Here" and Sort Newest First. your pack should be there.
    If not please visit the Minecraft Discord server
    https://discord.gg/minecraft
    and ask one of the team there. or visit: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/help/ to get further help there.

Thanks for using Microsoft Community.

Have a wonderful day

Ambassador
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

According to the
    FAQ page
    on the Minecraft website, you should receive an additional email (within 24 hours of registration) that contains instructions on how to get your free skin.
  4. luissolid Win User

The minecraft earth skin.

There's a problem with that skin, for example I got the skin on mobile and when i go to the console version I don't have the skin.
  5. Paddel06 Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

The skin is only usable on the Bedrock Editions of Minecraft, so you cannot use it in the Java Edition.

You will get a code through email which can be entered on
    redeem.microsoft.com
    , after which you can download the skin as a DLC for the Windows 10 or Xbox Edition of Minecraft.
  6. joshsowack91 Win User

The minecraft earth skin.

Mine doesn't show up either . Sorry
Thema:

Minecraft Earth Skin

1. Minecraft Earth Skin - Similar Threads - Minecraft Earth Skin

2. No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar la beta de minecraft [Mod Translated - I can't play the Minecraft beta]: Entre al contenido de xbox insider y me uni a la beta pero el juego no se actualiza a la version correspondiente a la beta y no me deja jugar con mis amigos [Mod Translated - Enter the Xbox...
  3. Nintendo Switch minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch minecraft: I try to sign in in my Nintendo switch in minecraft and it says "we tried to sign in your Microsoft account but something went wrong " I do everything thing right but it keeps saying that. I...
  4. Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta testers, and received the free skin. When I claimed it, it said it was successfully loaded, but then I opened Minecraft and the skin was not there. Please...
  5. I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed up for the Minecraft Earth beta, but accidentally deleted the email for the skin.: Hi there, As the title suggests, I accidentally deleted the email for the Minecraft earth skin. I was wondering if there was a way for a new email to be sent with the instructions to get it....
  6. Minecraft Earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin: My Minecraft Earth skin code doesn't work, I tried to use the code but it took me to buy Minecraft for computer. (Even though I already own it on my phone.) Is there a way to get the skin on...
  7. The minecraft earth skin.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The minecraft earth skin.: Ok, so I thought I had my problem fixed when I changed the email associated with my Microsoft account. I was wrong. I tried signing up again, but I didn't get the token to get the skin. It didn't...
  8. Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t get into Minecraft earth sign up: i try and try and try to sign up for the beta so i can get the skin, first couple of times I did it was on the first day it was announced. Signing in would yield nothing but pulling up the...
  9. Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t find inbox on Xbox app to get Minecraft earth skin: i signed up for minecraft earth to get the free earth skin and it said to check your inbox i checked and it wasn’t there how do i get to the inbox on the xbox app?...
  10. New Minecraft game - Minecraft Earth for iOS and Andriod

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft game - Minecraft Earth for iOS and Andriod: https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/17/18627341/minecraft-earth-ios-android-free-ar-game-features-pokemon-go Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYKxBKj29dI "The world of Minecraft enters our...