Minecraft Earth Skin

Discus and support Minecraft Earth Skin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, So basically I play on Minecraft Java and I just redeemed the code to get the new minecraft Earth skin but when I redeemed it microsoft thought I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpheraSF, May 20, 2019.

1. SpheraSF
    SpheraSF Guest

Minecraft Earth Skin

Hi,

So basically I play on Minecraft Java and I just redeemed the code to get the new minecraft Earth skin but when I redeemed it microsoft thought I didn't have the game yet this account is the same account I use for minecraft.net. So I have no idea on how
    to receive the skin so I can use it. Can someone tell me how?

And there was no topic for this question so I listed it under xbox sorry for the confusion

:)

SpheraSF, May 20, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

I havent gotten my mc earth skin after I signed up 3 days ago

Hi Spongbob,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you haven't received the skin. You can check out the

Minecraft FAQ on the earth skin
    . Also if you haven't received it, you will want to post on the
    Minecraft forums. Make sure you are checking the email you assigned up with on the sign up for the earth beta.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Carltherave Win User

Minecraft Earth skin

Hi,

Try following these steps.

1. Open MCPE on the latest version (update via your app store)
    2. Sign into your Microsoft Account
    3. Head to the Minecraft store
    4. press on your profile on the top bar to go to your packs
    5. press on the down arrow button on the right hand side of the top row that has "Enter Search Here" and Sort Newest First. your pack should be there.
    If not please visit the Minecraft Discord server
    https://discord.gg/minecraft
    and ask one of the team there. or visit: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/help/ to get further help there.

Thanks for using Microsoft Community.

Have a wonderful day

Ambassador
  4. Internet Expert Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

According to the
    FAQ page
    on the Minecraft website, you should receive an additional email (within 24 hours of registration) that contains instructions on how to get your free skin.
  5. Ackis Win User

Minecraft earth skin

If you're playing the java version, then yes it does. The skin will only show up in the bedrock version (Microsoft store version). Don't worry though - there's probably a free version for the java version out there, you just need to find it - the java
    version supports mods and whatnot. There are 1000's out there.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft Earth Skin

Hi Igor,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are asking about the skin you get for registering for the beta. You will need to get with Mojang on this as it is their promotion. All the

FAQ
    states is you will get an email on how to claim your free skin.

You will receive an email with instructions on how to claim your free skin within 24 hours of registration.

You will need to submit a ticket with Mojang.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Minecraft Earth Skin

1. Minecraft Earth Skin - Similar Threads - Minecraft Earth Skin

2. Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent: On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within 24 hours, and I still have not gotten it(It...
  3. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  4. Minecraft Earth skin problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin problem: I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36 hours and still haven't received any code ive...
  5. Minecraft Earth skin.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Earth skin.: Hi everyone. I signed up for Minecraft earth a while ago and still haven't recieved the email for the skin. I contacted Mojang and they said it is nothing to do with them, contact Microsoft. So I...
  6. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Hi, I can not get the Earth skin in any way when registering in beta-testing, I don’t receive a letter with code and instructions. I ran into this problem as early as May, at the first...
  7. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Hello, I signed up to test the Minecraft Earth at the end of may, but never received the skin. After some time, I deleted the registration data and entered them again, but his code to get the...
  8. Minecraft Earth Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Skin: Recently I contacted Minecraft Support because I didn't get a skin that came with the sign-up for Earth (yes I checked 24 hours after signing up) and said to go here for help. So basically I...
  9. Minecraft earth skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth skin: Hi, I need help redeeming my minecraft earth skin, when i would get the email and click on the "get my skin" button it would take me to the redemption page and everything but i just don't know how...
  10. Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Earth Skin Not Loading In Game: I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta testers, and received the free skin. When I claimed it, it said it was successfully loaded, but then I opened Minecraft and the skin was not there. Please...