Minecraft earth

Discus and support Minecraft earth in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So minecraft earth is coming to android and I cant wait, but I dont think I'm going to get the beta because I am in runcorn, will I get it?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Jellicoe, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Minecraft earth

So minecraft earth is coming to android and I cant wait, but I dont think I'm going to get the beta because I am in runcorn, will I get it?

:)

Dylan Jellicoe, Aug 26, 2019
  2. AndreaIv1 Win User

minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

I tried to add my other email to my microsoft account but it says its part of a reserved domain, So i cant add it as an alternative account. So another minecraft player is using my email for their minecraft earth account and thats why i cant use it? When
    i sign into minecraft earth i come up as princess.cossign which isnt me but when i play on normal minecraft everything is fine, why is there a problem all of a sudden because of playing minecraft earth? Id like to be able to use my main minecraft account on
    minecraft earth and not have it come up as someone i dont knows minecraft account. I dont want my email connected to another minecraft account and i also feel bad for the the other person that they might have lost access to their account because of this mix
    up or whatever it is, im so confused... please help!?
  3. WildAttorney Win User

Will Minecraft ever be for free.

The sun will transition to a red giant, the Earth's water and atmosphere will escape into space and the Earth itself will dissolve like snow before Minecraft is released for free.
  4. WPAK Win User

Minecraft Earth skin.

Hi there,

just to be sure you used the same Microsoft Account for the signup for Minecraft Earth as the one you use to play Minecraft with?
  5. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Minecraft vr

It is certainly possible given MS's stance on sharing Minecraft with all platforms. Don't forget about Minecraft Earth, coming soon to mobile platforms!!
  6. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Minecraft Earth

Thema:

Minecraft earth

1. Minecraft earth - Similar Threads - Minecraft earth

2. Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth Overworld Skin: Sorry for reposting this but I was wondering why I can not see my Minecraft earth skin in my account. 8a33b837-ac8c-4cd6-9e9b-6c6cdde33336
  3. minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft earth, wrong minecraft account connected to email: When I sign into minecraft earth with my email the wrong minecraft account comes up, I can’t find anyway to change it and I don’t understand why my email connects to a completely random minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth/Overworld Skin: I redeemed a code for the Minecraft Earth/Overworld skin. It says that it was successfully redeemed and I can see it in my purchase history saying it is complete, however it does not show up in my...
  5. Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Java edition skin to minecraft earth(app): Hello, i whas wondering if i can use my minecraft java edition skin in the minecraft earth app 12dced0b-fa63-4726-b9bd-5807514a988c
  6. Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Earth Email Containing Skin Code Never Sent: On August 16th I signed up for the Minecraft Earth Beta, which said it came with a skin. The confirmation with the skin was supposed to be sent within 24 hours, and I still have not gotten it(It...
  7. Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trouble Redeeming Minecraft Earth Skin (Resolved, answers no longer needed): When I try redeeming the Minecraft Earth Skin code, it brings me to the redeeming page, but it says an old email that I have deleted from my account is what is used to accept the item. I wish to...
  8. Minecraft Earth skin problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Earth skin problem: I signed up for the Minecraft earth beta and the faq states i should of gotten an email with the skin code within 24 hours but currently ive waited 36 hours and still haven't received any code ive...
  9. Minecraft earth beta sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta sign up: So, i signed up for the MC Earth beta, and have not got an email. Also, does signing up for the beta guarente you will be able to beta test it, or is it luck based? (I use IOS)...
  10. Minecraft earth beta sign up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft earth beta sign up: So i signed up for the minecraft earth beta, and STILL havent got an email. Also, does signing up mean you get the game early? Or is there just a chance youll get it early. Please reply....