Minecraft Edu does not work I need it for scool and to play with friends.

Discus and support Minecraft Edu does not work I need it for scool and to play with friends. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I open it a prompt comes up saying my internet connection is bad and its perfectly fine I tried using some things that other people found helpful... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hayden Williams, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Minecraft Edu does not work I need it for scool and to play with friends.

when I open it a prompt comes up saying my internet connection is bad and its perfectly fine I tried using some things that other people found helpful but my HP laptop does not have the same things and my organization has also blocked some things can u help?

:)

Hayden Williams, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Hayden

Is your laptop connected to your school wifi network?

Are you able to test the game with a different wifi network to see how it goes?

Or if possible, please try install the game on a different device to see how it goes

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings!
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft Edu

Hi UnlimitedX! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Your games should remain saved on the device or the cloud if you have an account connected to the game, and it's necessary to uninstall the game to leave the beta
  4. smileskybird Win User

Xbox party question

The UI/Dashboard DOES need some working on. But I was playing Minecraft with another friend and we could hear each other fine. I use the Kinect.
  5. Noah H. Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

Also when my friends are playing Minecaft it says my friends are not playing Minecraft. I have them as a friend and they have me as a friend, when they are playing Minecraft, their name does not show up in the friends tab. I need help.

- Thanks, Noah
  6. XBF-Spartan Win User

Trying to get MinecraftEDU

Hi Brooke,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! We are sorry to hear about your issue and would like to help out. Your schools Microsoft 365 Education subscription will determine the actual cost of Minecraft EDU for your school. In the meantime, I will go ahead and give you the link for the official Minecraft EDU page where you can verify your account status, download the game and get info for educators and IT staff. Quick Start | Minecraft Education Edition., Please let us know if this help or if you need anything else.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Edu does not work I need it for scool and to play with friends. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edu does

2. Game keeps signing me out and the password doesn't work to get back in. (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game keeps signing me out and the password doesn't work to get back in. (Minecraft): Hello my game keeps signing me out and when I try to sign back in the password I know is right doesn't work, the game tech support told me to contact here because I might need verification for my...
  3. Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I use a 50 dollar Xbox gift card to buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock for pc?: Because you can buy Minecraft Java and Bedrock from the Xbox app, can you use an Xbox gift card to redeem Minecraft from the Xbox app? fc0136c8-88ed-47c6-93c8-2efc69ac1161
  4. minecraft bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    minecraft bug: when i try to link my microsoft account to my ps5 it says account allready linked to a ps4 witch i have never owned a ps4 and i just got minecraft a few days ago f9b8030e-c5b3-4183-a2f0-43a802211ed9
  5. minecraft not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft not working: I did this one time before but person who responded ignored me after I responded for a month, and I have been trying to play the game for the last year and a half. So can anybody guide me through...
  6. I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am getting an error sign whenever I try to download Minecraft And I need help: Also whenever I try to download it on the xbox app it says error code 0x0000000 [img] f0c43420-e536-43cf-a24f-b0317f6513b2
  7. Minecraft Bedrock for Windows not updating to 1.19.20?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock for Windows not updating to 1.19.20?: My minecraft bedrock is currently on 1.19.11, but I cannot figure out how to update it to the newest version(1.19.20). I have tried checking windows store, downloading windows updates, and...
  8. Minecraft 變成試玩版,官網也無法下載,顯示要購買?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft 變成試玩版,官網也無法下載,顯示要購買?: 昨天玩得好好的,電腦也沒有關機,今天開麥塊起來就變成試玩版。 很久之前就已經遷移過mojang帳號,應該是沒有遷移問題了。 想要重裝,去官網發現沒辦法下載Minecraft... 必 要購買,但我之前就已經購買過了... 我是被騙錢了嗎... *** moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 遊戲 ***...
  9. minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft launcher location for adding a open button on elgato stream deck: I am trying to find the minecraft launcher location so i can add a button on my elgato stream deck to open the application/launcher...please help ca15a33b-66bc-4b05-a4c9-ba93e2a014be
  10. Minecraft Edu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Edu: I want to leave the beta, but it won't work. The play store suggests uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it. Will my worlds be deleted if I uninstall the app? Thank You! -...