Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch

Discus and support Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ImFancyD4, Feb 25, 2020.

1. ImFancyD4
    ImFancyD4 Guest

We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft Account. I try to log in manually and then it closes the program
    (Minecraft) completely. I've filed a report to Mojang and Minecraft. There are multiple people encountering the same issue. Please help.

:)

ImFancyD4, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Noemi dos SantosCarl Win User

Estamos jogando Minecraft para Nintendo Switch. Dois dos nossos perfis no jogo estão nos dando um erro -9.
    Há algo errado com o Marketplace que não nos permite fazer login na Conta da Microsoft.
    Eu tento fazer login manualmente e, em seguida, ele fecha o programa (Minecraft) completamente.
    Arquivei um relatório para Mojang e Minecraft. Existem várias pessoas que encontram o mesmo problema.
    Por favor ajude.
  3. ImFancyD4 Win User

Thank you. I did open a Jira Ticket with Mojang, filed a report with Minecraft and here. I am trying every avenue I can. I even reset my Microsoft Password. I have been getting a lot of replies from other users having the same issue. I appreciate
    your comment to help.
  4. ImFancyD4 Win User

Thank you. I filed a report with Minecraft, Mojang and here. Why not one more. Lol. I appreciate the link.
  5. BunnyHoarder Win User

Hey there, since you have stated that you are playing on the Nintendo Switch, I would recommend reaching out to their support here (https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/home )
    so that they may be able to help you if its a console issue
  6. Thalia ChanelMontesd Win User

We are playing Minecraft for Nintendo Switch. Two of our profiles on the game is giving us an error -9. There is something wrong with the Marketplace that won't let us log in to the Microsoft Account. I try to log in manually and then it closes the program
    (Minecraft) completely. I've filed a report to Mojang and Minecraft. There are multiple people encountering the same issue. Please help.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Error -9 for Nintendo Switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft Error Nintendo

2. Error al intentar entrar en servidores de Minecraft para la switch[Translation-Failed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error al intentar entrar en servidores de Minecraft para la switch[Translation-Failed to...: Buenos días, compré el juego de Minecraft para la Switch, cuando inicio sesión me sale abajo a la izquierda de la pantalla “conectando a cuenta de nintendo” a continuación me pone “iniciando...
  3. I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot Redeem a Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition code from Mojang: Error Code:...: I have owned Minecraft for years, and recently due to quarantine, I would love to play with my friends through crossplay. Unfortunately, when I went to redeem my code it gave me this Error Message...
  4. Minecraft iOS error code 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft iOS error code 5: Had to buy minecraft twice and its so frustrating because i thought my sister could use it the first time due to it being family shared since i have it so thats when i bought it again because it...
  5. Error en Minecraft Bedrock en Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error en Minecraft Bedrock en Xbox One: En mi mundo si entro a un portal de nether y regreso al overworld quedan chunks sin cargar, incluso la pantalla de carga dura medio minuto. Me toca salir de la partida y volver a entrar al mundo y...
  6. minecraft erro[Translation-Minecraft error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft erro[Translation-Minecraft error]: oi quando eu inicio meu mine apareçe isso [Translation-hi when I start my mine appear this] Bad video card drivers! ----------------------- Minecraft was unable to start because it failed...
  7. Minecraft error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error: Why do i get a data sync error when itry to load minecraft on my xbox one. I downloaded the free version off gamepass 7e3a83f0-6b0a-4c40-9b46-989ada5b19d4
  8. Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with iOS iPad Minecraft login - “something went wrong please try again”: Following up on this now locked question, i cannot login to minecraft on ipad on a child’s account....
  9. Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft not enough space error message while playing on nintendo switch: I keep getting an error message saying I ran out of space/data while playing Minecraft on my Nintendo switch. I have a erased all of my worlds but two and I have erased all the games on my...
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Map Broken - "The software was closed because an error occured"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch - Map Broken - "The software was closed because an error occured": Hi, let's hope I reach some support here. I've been a passionate Minecraft player for years on pc. As I've got a Nintendo Switch I've decided to buy Minecraft for it. I played several hours,...