Minecraft Error Code 0x80070c00

Discus and support Minecraft Error Code 0x80070c00 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the digital copy of Minecraft and after start of game I´m gotting an error that look like this: "Try again. If the problem will reappear, visit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fildaso, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Fildaso
    Fildaso Guest

I have the digital copy of Minecraft and after start of game I´m gotting an error that look like this:
    "Try again. If the problem will reappear, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the folliwing Code: 0x80070c00".
    I tryed the hard reset of xbox console, but it did not help... no change. Minecraft after start go on 85% loaded and no more, not start.
    Thanks for your answer. Jiri

:)

Fildaso, Jan 4, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

You're welcome. Have a good one
  3. Fildaso Win User

internal.

Should i try reinstalling the game? - BUT - will be function my previously used digital code? (On this the same console of course)
  4. Fildaso Win User

Hi Jesse, thank you for your reply. These steps I already done, but unfortunately without success.
    Minecraft is still after start loaded ALWAYS on 85% after it is loading already not increase...
  5. Fildaso Win User

YES!!!! Super...such easy it was in the end!.... Thank you very much for your tips :))
  6. Fildaso Win User

but - everything achieved in the game will be lost...?? :-(
Thema:

1. Minecraft Error Code 0x80070c00 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Error Code

2. Minecraft Launcher error code: 0x803F8001.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher error code: 0x803F8001.: I migrated my Mojang to my MS account - it said it migrated. Now getting an error Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...
  3. Error code: 0x803F8001 Not letting me launch minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x803F8001 Not letting me launch minecraft: I bought and installed Minecraft, When I tried to open it a pop up appeared saying " Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try...
  4. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher...
  5. I keep getting the error code, 0x803F8001, when I try to open Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting the error code, 0x803F8001, when I try to open Minecraft.: I have tried everything to fix this. I've looked at all the articles online, restarted my computer, even factory reset my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this app multiple times, from...
  6. 0x80242020 Error code while download minecraft from store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x80242020 Error code while download minecraft from store: I cant download Minecraft neither from the win store neither from the launcher - Bedrock Edition [img] [img] fa2df281-3ec2-4958-9432-f6e21626c509
  7. Windows 11 Minecraft Error Code 0x80070057

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Minecraft Error Code 0x80070057: Hi all, I recently bought a new pc and went to go and install Minecraft. I downloaded the installer/launcher off the official site, however, when I try to run the installer, I get the error code...
  8. Minecraft Launcher Error Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher Error Code: I recently purchased Gamepass for PC, and I tried to install and use the included Minecraft launcher, but when I try to open it, it gives me this error code. (-1069586941) I attached a photo of...
  9. Minecraft Stopped Launching - Error Code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Stopped Launching - Error Code 0x803F8001: Getting this message when I try to launch Minecraft. I have a store account and I am signed in, even when I try to launch from the store I get this message. I've tried uninstalling and...
  10. Minecraft error code 0x89235172

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft error code 0x89235172: [img] Hello, I've been trying to install Minecraft for a few days and I can't do so cause of this error. I got windows 11 and I got an account. Any fixes?? (I also downloaded it from the official...