Minecraft Error Code -805306369

Discus and support Minecraft Error Code -805306369 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm having trouble trying to get my Minecraft launcher to work again. It keeps freezing at the loading screen and says "Not Responding" and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coop colder, Jul 3, 2022.

1. coop colder
    coop colder Guest

Hi I'm having trouble trying to get my Minecraft launcher to work again. It keeps freezing at the loading screen and says "Not Responding" and then when I close it, it pops up the error code -805306369. I've googled all of the ways to try and fix this and nothing has worked so far. Please help me!

:)

coop colder, Jul 3, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

minecraft error code -805306369

Hello, TypeAGamerTag. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please tell me if you have Minecraft Java or Windows Edition?

Also, have you tried to uninstall and install it again? And how much RAM did you allocate to it?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Minecraft Launcher Error Code -805306369

Hi Tiny_TGaming,

Greetings! Thank you for posting in Xbox Forums. We are happy to help.

We understand that you were trying to launch Minecraft and was prompted with error code -805306369. Have you tried checking the recommendation from this Bug on Minecraft? If yes and if issue persist, please raise this concern to them as they have the findings that resolves similar error code. Considering that this also happens after migration of the account, you might need to share this information to the team - Report a Minecraft Bug | Minecraft.

Bug link for your reference: Code -805306369

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Kind regards,

4. KirkStroud Win User

im trying to run a modpack and when i use it will say copy the link when i try it says "link faild"
  5. Loganbcar123Cardenas Win User

Few days Ago I bought Minecraft Java edition and its takes me few minutes and it says not responding

:(...
  6. MagnusBlomquist1 Win User

I can load the game and play for a few minutes untill the game crashes with the same error code. It started just after a loader update (I think). The first time it crashed I had to re-authorize the game in windows firewall.

Edit: I forgot to say that I'm trying to play Skyfactory 4, and it seems like it wants to crash whenever I play around with laser weapons from the mod MatterOverdrive. It's strange, I've been playing this modpack for years and never had any problems before.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Error Code -805306369 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Error Code

2. (Java Minecraft) Error code: -1073740791

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Java Minecraft) Error code: -1073740791: I have had trouble running Java Minecraft over the last year, i have been getting this error code (-1073740791) and it feels like I have tried everything. Minecraft bedrock works perfectly fine...
  3. Minecraft Won't Install Error Code: 0x87e00196

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Install Error Code: 0x87e00196: Please Help, I have been trying to install minecraft for Java however, the store keeps saying "try again later, something happened on our end". After trying numerous solutions, including...
  4. Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install minecraft launcher and xbox gaming services (error code:0x8007002): I want to install minecraft launcher in my pc but it wont install. I tried installing it from various platforms like xbox app, from official inecraft launcher and microsoft store. it always shows...
  5. Minecraft Marketplace - “drowned” error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Marketplace - “drowned” error code: I’m having a problem with my sons account on Minecraft. He can’t play with his friends and the below error is appearing on marketplace, which is described as a ‘drowned’ error code: “There is an...
  6. Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java uses all my CPU and now wont even launch. Error code: -1: Before I explain my problem these are my specs. GTX 1080 ti Intel I7 7th gen 16 Gbs of ram Every time I open Minecraft launcher, OpenJDK Platform binary starts and sometimes stays dormant...
  7. minecraft error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft error code -805306369: When ever I try to play minecraft I get the error code -805306369, I tried allocating more ram to minecraft but its still not working, any ideas on what I should do?...
  8. I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Minecraft that I just purchased. Error Code: 0x80242020: It just will not install. I tried restarting PC, all the apps. Nothing works. [img] d8fc0403-4e90-4005-b663-99136db119d8
  9. Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. error code 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. error code 0x803F8001: I just bought the game for 27 dollars. But I get this message when I tried to install it. I triple checked to make sure I was logged in when I purchased it. And I'm logged in the store as well....
  10. 0x803f8001 error code when trying to install Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x803f8001 error code when trying to install Minecraft: i was trying to install Minecraft on this computer and haven't had to do this since had to move to Microsoft and its already causing issues when I tried to install it this is what I got "Minecraft...