Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

Discus and support Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlassesMaster04, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store

I have bought Minecraft Explorer's Pack off CDKeys.com and the code they gave me has worked. When I go to manage, it says that there is 0GB ready to install and 0GB installed on the Xbox so there must be something wrong with the Xbox because all of my
    friends have done the same thing but theirs worked and they are all playing together. I can't find it again on the Microsoft Store and it isn't in the "My Games and Apps" section either. It has disappeared off the face of my Xbox. I have contacted their customer
    support and they have said that they can't do anything as the code worked so that's their job done so it's the Xbox's problem. CDKeys have a strong reputation so I wouldn't expect it to not work and all of my friends have done the same thing. Have I been scammed
    or is their something wrong with the Xbox?

:)

GlassesMaster04, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Bryan Scoot81 Win User

We are pleased to inform you that your Query has been registered with Microsoft Community, we have assigned a level 5 Microsoft Certified executive to help with your issue. Please contact support team on
    𝚕'9ꄲ9⏑{5ꄲ6} 35𝚕5
  3. AgateShip43934 Win User

Difference between Micecraft Packages (Xbox One)

Minecraft with Explorers Pack is Minecraft with the explorer pack (5 most popular content packs)

Minecraft Master Collection is Minecraft with 1000 in game currency, starter pack and creators pack

Minecraft is just Minecraft

You can buy the packs later if you just want Minecraft first

I recommend you to first buy Minecraft and then let your son explore the content first

If you have any questions please comment

Hope your son enjoy Minecraft :)!!!
  4. Muhibplays Win User

What happened to all my Minecraft skin packs

I am experiencing the same problems with all of my Minecraft Store bought packs (I am on PS4 and only my Minecraft Store packs have disappeared none form the playstation store have gone) I cant reinstall the packs without buying them again and i cant do
    that however i was on Minecraft when my packs and templates got deactivated a message popped up when they went as i had a global resource pack on but it only said that they had been deactivated and i couldnt catch the rest, i even tried re downloading Minecraft
    but to no avail, hope this info helps.
  5. XBF Aaron G Win User

Minecraft Explorer Pack

JonathanTaylor5,

No ALL content is available for ex. if you buy maps, your other accounts will pick those up. If you purchase in game currency or outfits, those will not share over to another account. For more guidelines feel free to visit the
    Mojang Website.
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Minecraft Explorer Pack

Not all DLC is shareable. You may find that the Minecraft DLC is locked to the purchasing account
Thema:

1. Minecraft Explorer's Pack not able to play and disappeared off Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Minecraft Explorer's Pack

2. Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mod Minecraft and Farm Sim without File Explorer: With file explorer gone I can’t figure out how to put mods in place for minecraft and farm sim. My file explorer does not give access to packages. UFO has the cog removed. Is it still possible to...
  3. Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft allow File Explorer to support mcpack file addons for Minecraft?: On PC and Mobile devices the Minecraft app from the Microsoft store supports mcpack addons, You can download recource packs and behavior packs together direcltly into the game Itself. Minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Xbox One Woodland Explorer Map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Woodland Explorer Map: so apparently the question i just made didn’t send so here i go again. I obtained a woodland explorer map and it took me hours to get to the location when i got there the chest was NO WHERE IN...
  5. Minecraft Woodland Explorer Map Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Woodland Explorer Map Help: im about to go to bed but i got a mansion treasure map and the chest is NO WHERE IN SIGHT! I hunted for over an hour and not to mention it took 2 hours just to find the location. I searched all...
  6. Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot activate Minecraft explorers pack for children: I have bought Xbox One Minecraft with Minecraft explorers pack. I entered the code to Microsoft store and see the pack in my account in Minecraft, but the children do not see it. Why they can play...
  7. Minecraft Explorer Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer Pack: I bought the Minecraft game with Explorer pack on my account through MSStore as i dont want my son accessing payment options. I have set the Xbox as home xbox but cannot see the added Explorer...
  8. Minecraft Explorer's pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's pack: Hi I have an Xbox one S 500g including Minecraft + the complete adventure (story mode) +Explorer's pack. (all downloaded and installed). When my childrens play they have an access to the...
  9. Minecraft wont give me the explorers pack free but i have the required hours of playing to get ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont give me the explorers pack free but i have the required hours of playing to get ...: Minecraft will not let me have the explorers pack for free even though i have fulfilled the requirements. Can anyone help? 0fac261a-8c0e-459a-99f0-e7f53a64f0e1
  10. Minecraft Explorer's Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Explorer's Pack: Hi, I just bought an xbox one s Minecraft bundle for my kids. I was able to download the Minecraft game and the Story Mode game, but am unable to download the explorers pack. I went to...