Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’

Discus and support Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Upon loading Minecraft Bedrock Edition everything appears normal right up until it starts to sync user data. When it tries to sync user data it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimoT05, Mar 5, 2020.

1. SimoT05
    SimoT05 Guest

Upon loading Minecraft Bedrock Edition everything appears normal right up until it starts to sync user data. When it tries to sync user data it just says ‘Failed to sync user data’. I’ve reinstalled minecraft twice, hard rebooted my xbox 3 times and nothing
    has worked.

:)

SimoT05, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Stars03R30 Win User

Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

Yea i just tried that it did the same thing
  3. SimoT05 Win User

In my house I have two xbox so I loaded up minecraft on the second one (not mine) and minecraft loaded perfectly normally. After closing down minecraft properly (returning to the main menu and the quitting) I attempted to load up minecraft yet continued
    to have the same problem. Thank you for your help so far.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with syncing your save data.

Did you happen to launch this game on a different console the last time you were able to sync your save data successfully? Its possible that you may not have closed the game correctly, thus prevent your save data to sync so that you can use it on another
    console.

If this is the case, you would have to go back to that console and you have to close the game there and then you should be able to let you use your save data elsewhere [you could launch the game once more on that other console and let the save data sync
    if it needs to, then close just as a precaution].

Perhaps you could attempt to connect to an alternate network on your console to see if this allows you to sync your save data, such as a mobile hotspot.

There is an article that covers
    Xbox One game saves to the cloud error messages
    that may be of some use to you.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you.
  5. Bekkichu Win User

Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

Hi!

Hopefully you have this working now, help is here if not!

Power reset again, make sure your internet connection is working fine too.

If all else fails, you may need to reset your console (this isn't scary, don't worry!)

You can follow the instructions
    HERE

Just remember to click RESET AND KEEP MY GAMES & APPS

Hope everything works out for you.

^___^
  6. SimoT05 Win User

Unfortunately, I tried doing the method you suggested in your last message but that failed to work. Any other suggestions? Thank you for your time so far
Thema:

1. Minecraft ‘Failed to sync user data’ - Similar Threads - Minecraft ‘Failed sync

2. Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Failed to Sync World Data in Minecraft Xbox One 1.14: Recently. I decided that I should factory reset my Xbox One S due to performance issues. This caused a problem, while solving the original one. I lost access to my 70MB world on Minecraft! All of...
  3. Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft World, Failed to Sync fully or is Corrupted. 7year World lost.: Hello and thank you if you dare read my awful writing. Is there any possible way to revert back to a previous save within the cloud, for example, can it be made so that my data that's saved in...
  4. Minecraft failed to sync world data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft failed to sync world data: Everytime I try to go on this world to says “failed to sync world data” and it says that the world could be corrupted and this happened out of no where and all of my other worlds are completely...
  5. Failed to sync user data - Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Failed to sync user data - Minecraft: Hey... uhh so every time i try to log in to minecraft it just says failed to sync user data I have tried to power reset but it did not work any help? 7e62c3ea-a92b-49ab-83c2-dbbe2954d71b
  6. Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Failed To Sync World Data: So I was playing Minecraft on a friend's console and when I came back to my own, and tried to load into ky world it said Failed to sync world data. I've tried clearing the local game saves,...
  7. Minecraft world failed to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world failed to sync data: So recently Xbox was experiencing an issue of not being able to play downloaded games. I, along with many others, experienced this issue. An error code written “0x97e107ef” and/or sometimes “df”...
  8. Minecraft world sync fails

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world sync fails: So I am having a problem with the bedrock edition of Minecraft on xbox, it appears my xbox live data had a bad sync and whenever I open two worlds i get an error for failed to sync world data. It...
  9. “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Failed To Sync World Data” Minecraft Xbox: Hi, After resetting my Xbox one using the “Reset and keep my games & apps” option to fix a bug that required the reset, I was given an error when trying to open my Minecraft World. When...
  10. Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Better Together Edition. Failed to Sync World Data: I have had this would for about 4 years now. It is originally from the xbox one edition. Yesterday I went onto my Minecraft and tried to load up the world. Every time I attempt to load the world...