Minecraft Floating Islands Creative Ask to Join

Discus and support Minecraft Floating Islands Creative Ask to Join in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing a minecraft creative world with 2 other people at the moment and we are making floating island communites connected with bridges. We need some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JCGJON, Apr 13, 2014.

1. JCGJON
    JCGJON Guest

Playing a minecraft creative world with 2 other people at the moment and we are making floating island communites connected with bridges. We need some help and would be delighted if one joined. Just send me a message on xbox asking for an invite or you can
    ask the gamertags ComicalStorm or FlopDiggityDawg to join.

:)

JCGJON, Apr 13, 2014
  2. BONGSHOW
    BONGSHOW Guest
    Looking for people to play with

Looking for people somewhat skilled and creative to play minecraft with on xbox one, I have a survival island seed I have recently started and I am looking to continue that, I am also open to join other worlds.

Mic is a must

Preferred 16 or older

Message or reply if interested

BONGSHOW, Apr 13, 2014
  3. minecraft creative building

Hey fellow gamers,

i'm looking for someone to join me in playing minecraft on either my current world or a new world. i play creative and survival and was looking for someone whos got a good creative mind to join me in playing minecraft.

hope someone wants to join in

ON3BR1T15H1D10T, Apr 13, 2014
  4. jessg2001 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 server

What about floating islands
  5. PARAMEDlC Win User

Seeds?

Here's one for Floating Islands

glacier

Also, When you're on the Menu Screen, The yellow text is a seed too

You can find a full list of tested seeds
    HERE
  6. CLUBBERLANG5842 Win User

i hope i closed my front door!!!

very good ideas and quicker than mine of a floating island...
  7. II FRIISK II Win User

Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

Looking for a floating little island seed 99.9% water only little island in the sky any one can help please reply
  8. ronnie42 Win User

Tribute to Lost Vault Hunter seem's either impossible to find or glitched.

Sorry for double post before say something before people say stuff since problem solved...........................

Seem's he barely ever shows up, probably 10% chance of showing up on santuary before the floating island, well the floating island I hear the chances decrease.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Floating Islands Creative Ask to Join - Similar Threads - Minecraft Floating Islands

2. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: I try to join a friends world and it will leave my game and start loading to friends world then it will say unable to connect to world. 6191d0bf-fd46-4fec-8727-7382eba7ed66
  3. Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm will not start. Keeps saying failed attempt over and over.: Restarted game numerous times. Deleted world and replaced many times. Keep getting failed attempt. Anybody else out there got a solution to this??? This has been going on for 4 hours now....
  4. Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps crashing my Xbox One X: Every time I try to start loading up a map or try to get past the title screen the game seems to crash my Xbox One X. I have no idea what it is causing this especially since my Xbox One X should...
  5. Missing Minecraft World

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecraft World: Now solved. Check comments for fix, I found one and have posted it down there. Last Sunday I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to play on the Minecraft world that my girlfriend and I have...
  6. Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot re-download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on new laptop.: I downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free with a code from Mojang because I had already owned Java Minecraft. However, I recently got a new laptop. I cannot re-download Minecraft through...
  7. Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Child Microsoft account unable to access Minecraft online on any device.: Hi, I know this is a common problem and there are many posts about the solution. However I have logged onto xbox as the parent and set the specific settings You can see and upload community...
  8. Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Why does it say out dated sever on minecraft when i try to join my friends 8038270b-98db-40b0-92c1-9e0b7c16b018
  9. Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moved to a new iPad. Where are my Minecraft worlds, previously saved on Xbox Live?: Due to an unfortunate event, the old iPad died and we purchased a new one. We had all of the old iPad content saved in iCloud, except for the Minecraft worlds, which were saved on Xbox Live. We...
  10. Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One - Upgrade to Bedrock Edition for FREE Until November 30th, 2019!: Wow, that's a really good deal! b1521e6a-e11f-4aed-873c-81f7fda7734a