Minecraft Floating Islands Creative Ask to Join

Discus and support Minecraft Floating Islands Creative Ask to Join in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing a minecraft creative world with 2 other people at the moment and we are making floating island communites connected with bridges. We need some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JCGJON, Apr 13, 2014.

1. JCGJON
    JCGJON Guest

Playing a minecraft creative world with 2 other people at the moment and we are making floating island communites connected with bridges. We need some help and would be delighted if one joined. Just send me a message on xbox asking for an invite or you can
    ask the gamertags ComicalStorm or FlopDiggityDawg to join.

:)

JCGJON, Apr 13, 2014
  2. BONGSHOW
    BONGSHOW Guest
    Looking for people to play with

Looking for people somewhat skilled and creative to play minecraft with on xbox one, I have a survival island seed I have recently started and I am looking to continue that, I am also open to join other worlds.

Mic is a must

Preferred 16 or older

Message or reply if interested

BONGSHOW, Apr 13, 2014
  3. minecraft creative building

Hey fellow gamers,

i'm looking for someone to join me in playing minecraft on either my current world or a new world. i play creative and survival and was looking for someone whos got a good creative mind to join me in playing minecraft.

hope someone wants to join in

ON3BR1T15H1D10T, Apr 13, 2014
  4. jessg2001 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 server

What about floating islands
  5. CLUBBERLANG5842 Win User

i hope i closed my front door!!!

very good ideas and quicker than mine of a floating island...
  6. II FRIISK II Win User

Minecraft Seeds: Xbox 360 Version ONLY!

Looking for a floating little island seed 99.9% water only little island in the sky any one can help please reply
  7. PARAMEDlC Win User

Seeds?

Here's one for Floating Islands

glacier

Also, When you're on the Menu Screen, The yellow text is a seed too

You can find a full list of tested seeds
    HERE
  8. ronnie42 Win User

Tribute to Lost Vault Hunter seem's either impossible to find or glitched.

Sorry for double post before say something before people say stuff since problem solved...........................

Seem's he barely ever shows up, probably 10% chance of showing up on santuary before the floating island, well the floating island I hear the chances decrease.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Floating Islands Creative Ask to Join - Similar Threads - Minecraft Floating Islands

2. Minecraft xbox 1 bedrock regain world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox 1 bedrock regain world: Ok so I was on minecraft and I accidentally deleted my word I had for ages a few months ago. how could I get it back? and I'm on xbox 1 bedrock edition f261a93d-c98e-4c65-b1e6-e943de9db053
  3. I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't Log In to Minecraft for Windows 10.: I just recently bought the base game for Minecraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. I tried to play online but when I tried signing in, the game prompted me to unlock the full version then...
  4. Minecraft version 1.16.20 Doesn’t Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft version 1.16.20 Doesn’t Work: [img] For the last 96 hours Minecraft version 1.16.20 update has this message “Could not connect: Outdated server! Realms Update Pending Within 48 Hours” this is the same error on all our devices...
  5. Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anybody know when the next Minecraft RTX beta will come out?: Now that it has been a few months of the Minecraft RTX beta I've began to wonder, "when will the next version come out?" There is a lot of problems I would love fixed in the beta and likely would...
  6. Minecraft Server Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Server Issues: hi guys, i started up minecraft (bedrock edition) ony my xbox one. apparently in the servers section it indicates that there are 6. when i go there, they don’t show up...i restarted,...
  7. Can't Connect to Minecraft Pocket Edition on XBox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Connect to Minecraft Pocket Edition on XBox One: I use Minecraft Pocket Edition on my iPhone. My son uses XBox One. We used to be able to play on my world together but for now we are not able to. We use the same WiFi but we aren't able to see...
  8. Minecraft World Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft World Save: I was playing and i saved before i turned it off and turned it back on and it didnt pop up so i deleted my account and re-added it back and it popped back you but now it wont let me play it its...
  9. I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta(pc)

in XboX Insiders
    I can’t leave the Minecraft RTX beta(pc): Please help I’ve tried everything and it’s been like this for months. I haven’t been able to play Minecraft since the beta came out submitted by /u/Reddit-4-life [link] [comments]
  10. just download minecraft for Windows 10 but not working

in XBoX on Windows
    just download minecraft for Windows 10 but not working: just purchased minecraft for Windows 10 for $26.99 on Microsoft store. Game is installed and when I go to play it its says "unlock Full game" and then gives me the option of starter pack or master...