.minecraft Folder in the minecraft.exe download

Discus and support .minecraft Folder in the minecraft.exe download in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A friend of mine offered to let me use his purchased Minecraft account, and we wanted to know if by sending me his .minecraft folder from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JerryWill207, Sep 14, 2021.

1. JerryWill207
    JerryWill207 Guest

A friend of mine offered to let me use his purchased Minecraft account, and we wanted to know if by sending me his .minecraft folder from the minecraft.exe download, there would still be full access to servers and multiplayer features in premium accounts..

Thanks, Jerry

:)

JerryWill207, Sep 14, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @JerryWill207! I hope that you are doing well today!

I'm afraid this will not work. You cannot transfer accounts. You will need either to log in using his account or purchase the game from your end.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sadly, you won't have full access to the game using your account.
  4. yCaioo Win User

Onde fica o exécutável do Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition? [Mod Translation - Where is the executable Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition?]

I want the folder with the Minecraft.exe file, to create a shortcut on the desktop, if possible
  5. IamJustinAaron Win User

skin is not working

Hello Restart your Minecraft client and the issue should be fixed. If not, try another version of
    Minecraft.

• When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack, it does not automatically download the pack and /resource does not work for you.
    • When you join a lobby that requires a resource pack and it says "Attempting to send you the resource pack", but you never end up downloading the resource pack.
    • If you know how to get to your folder already, skip to step 4. If not, start by going to "Options" in your Minecraft home screen.
    • Then go to your "Resource Packs...".
    • Then go to "Open resource pack folder".
    • Now click on the ".minecraft" in the address bar of your Folder Explorer.
    • You should now see a list of folders, find the one called "server-resource-packs" and go into it.
    • If you can't find this folder, then right click in an empty area of your Folder Explorer and click "New", then "Folder". Name your new folder "server-resource-packs". This should fix your issue, you can stop here.
    • And once in the folder, delete everything in the folder.
  6. wi7bit Win User

I downloaded minecraft and are missing the folders

Hi RosieGlitter09

When you run the launcher, it will start to automatically download the latest version and place the required files in the application data folder (in your user profile folder) on your PC. It will then launch the game. It does this each time an updated version comes out.

How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? – Home

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. .minecraft Folder in the minecraft.exe download - Similar Threads - minecraft Folder minecraft

2. cant opt out of minecraft beta on windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    cant opt out of minecraft beta on windows 10: i am stuck in the minecraft beta and am unable to leave i have tried to leave the xbox insider hub beta but when i clicked on the unenroll button it just exits the app i have also tried to...
  3. Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher says that i dont own minecraft: java edition AFTER MIGRATING: so this is a problem I'm having for the past few weeks basically i migrated my java account , everything went well, i got the cape and i even got a email saying that the migration process was...
  4. Minecraft Windows10/Bedrock edition - Stuck on "locating server" screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows10/Bedrock edition - Stuck on "locating server" screen: Hi there, I cannot seem to connect to my friends server. I have been able to play fine for the last few days, however when I tried to connect this morning it is getting stuck on the "locating...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock recovery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock recovery: My sister forgot her Minecraft Bedrock sign in info and email, is there any way to get the account back? c4d9ad6b-7611-41a5-8f52-5f60e2ff8136
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have Minecraft Xbox One Edition and I was wondering if you get windows 10 version free, because I have some people I know that got windows 10 for free because they own Xbox One edition. However...
  7. Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join minecraft multiplayer on pc: I tried to go to https://account.xbox.com/settings from https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one but it just duplicates the page....
  8. I downloaded minecraft and are missing the folders

in XBoX on Windows
    I downloaded minecraft and are missing the folders: I recently downloaded Minecraft (Java) and are missing the files, only the launcher was showing up. I've tried searching it up and no-one seems to know why its doing this. Anyone that knows why I...
  9. Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Resource Pack Folder Missing: Hi im trying to add a resource pack to my minecraft on xbox one im in microsoft.minecraft folder and that but where the resource pack folder supposingly is isnt their can someone help i will be...
  10. There is no .minecraft or save folder on my laptop

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no .minecraft or save folder on my laptop: I have the windows 10 version of minecraft on my hp notebook. The past couple of days, when I open the game, my world disappears. These are worlds I've put a lot of time into. I restarted a world...