Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;)

Discus and support Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im working on getting the achievements,have 11 more to get. i have a nether portal and some supplies stocked up, i have gold for the next month so id... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoodsySword8805, May 6, 2015.

1. Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;)

Im working on getting the achievements,have 11 more to get. i have a nether portal and some supplies stocked up, i have gold for the next month so id like someone to join my world and come kick some nether but for blaze rods and stuff. add me
    (i dont have a headset or kinect tho so i cant talk with anyone) :/

:)

WoodsySword8805, May 6, 2015
  2. Looking for People to Play Minecraft and other games with

I looking for more people to join me in minecraft. I play it almost all the time, but it's more fun to play with others. I also have made YouTube videos of minecraft on my YouTube Channel with some of my friends, but it's always good to have more if anyone
    is interested in maybe being in some future videos or just playing minecraft or any game in general just send me a friend request or message and I would be happy to meet you Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;) :)

RayRayTheHuman, May 6, 2015
  3. GUIZZY BOI
    GUIZZY BOI Guest
    Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

Experienced player looking for more fun and humble players to join, I have several friends that we all play together with daily but we are looking for more, add me ( ) or msg me if you would like to join our Minecraft force! Good day to you.

GUIZZY BOI, May 6, 2015
  4. GUIZZY BOI Win User

Need minecraft friends for xbox 360

Experienced player looking for more fun and humble players to join, I have several friends that we all play together with daily but we are looking for more, add me ( ) or msg me if you would like to join our Minecraft force! Good day to you.
  5. dup75382344-e05d-431 Win User

pvp...

Me and my friends are always playing TDM (team death match) on Minecraft 360 and would like more people to join.
  6. NAPAlm Insanity Win User

Minecraft

Anyone want to join me on xbox one minecraft? Just looking for another player or more for company, none of my other live friends like to go on minecraft often. I would prefer someone with a mic but whoever would want to join me, add me :)
  7. THEEVILSISSY Win User

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

We are a very fun and crazy group of people, and play a variety of games like Minecraft, monster hunter, destiny, ESO, GTA, Warframe and many more. So come join us we are a huge and fun dysfunctional family and would love to get
    more people to join us.
  8. dmc0319 Win User

Join Tactical Gaming Minecraft Division

TG is a great commmunity of gamers and we have lots of fun playing Minecraft together, and playing other games together!

Join TG today!
Thema:

Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;)

1. Minecraft for 360: more fun if others join me! ;) - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360 more

2. Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 edition, can't redownload: I bought Minecraft xbox 360 edition a 5 or 6 years ago and my brother unninstalled it, when I try to redownload Minecraft it tells me to pay and I already bought it. I need help....
  3. Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i get minecraft bedrock having the 360 version?: Basically i have Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition on my microsoft account digitally, and i would like to know if when i get on the xbox store on the xbox one i will be able to download minecraft...
  4. Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Won't Load Xbox 360: As the title says, my Minecraft won't load. It lets me play the minigames, but not my own worlds that I've created. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same issue. I've checked my WiFi network...
  5. why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?: My xbox 360 has not shown any minecraft updates since the llama update and its making me not want to play anymore, then I see people on youtube showing different updates and I get excited, turn on...
  6. Xbox gold 360 and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold 360 and minecraft: My son recently bought Xbox gold for our Xbox 360 (not one) so that he could play multiplayer games however whenever he tries to join anything he gets the error message 'connection to the server...
  7. Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Converter Mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 para Minecraft Bedrock[Translation-Convert Xbox 360...: Olá, faz um mês que mudei de Xbox 360 para Xbox One ( All Digital) e queria saber como posso converter meus mapas de Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition para Minecraft Bedrock sem possuir o Minecraft Xbox...
  8. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  9. Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer world from Minecraft XBox 360 to Minecraft: Xbox One Edition: Hello - I have a minecraft world I have been working on for years on XBox 360 Minecraft. I was getting an xbox one for christmas, so I wanted to ensure I could transfer the world over from xbox...
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Survival Island **Need more friends**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Survival Island **Need more friends**: Hello everyone, I need some friends to play mine craft with. I currently have a survival island seed that began with limited trees, now I have a small cabin and have grown lots of trees around it....