Minecraft for Android

Discus and support Minecraft for Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I wanted to play minecraft and everything worked, my gamertag was there but after a while it turned into the gamertag that got recommended for me, even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZerooooTwoooo, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Android

I wanted to play minecraft and everything worked, my gamertag was there but after a while it turned into the gamertag that got recommended for me, even though my xbox account has the gamertag I chose.

https://gyazo.com/57621faceeaafa14359d7aac6e3e4158

https://gyazo.com/b012b43e96bc4c31ce7019f39d4472bf

:)

ZerooooTwoooo, Nov 6, 2019
  2. EliteLicense212 Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

minecraft for 360 is deslited, minecraft fot xbox one has cross play with nintendo switch, android and windows 10 pc
  3. TopherXPwns Win User

Minecraft for Android

You'd have to upload clips to youtube or some other video provider. The Android game isn't tied into the Xbox infrastructure.
  4. HiteshKumar7 Win User

Minecraft for Android

Sir plstell tell me how to signup minecraft with Microsoft account
  5. Niko1664 Win User

Minecraft for Android

Hi ZerooooTwoooo, First of all I'm not a Minecraft player on Android, so I do not know how the app works but I have a question. Prior to
    the launch of your game when you select your good account, there is no option to delete other accounts?

EDIT : just saw your last message, I just saw your last message. Yes, it's often the best solution. Cool it works for you!
  6. ZerooooTwoooo Win User

Minecraft for Android

Well it uses the gamertag that got recommended to me when I created the xbox account
Thema:

Minecraft for Android

1. Minecraft for Android - Similar Threads - Minecraft Android

2. How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to change Minecraft account privacy settings on Android: I'm trying to get Minecraft realms and cannot as it says that I need to change my privacy and safety settings and I don't know how to do that on an Android phone. Anyone know?...
  3. Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Cant log in on apps like minecraft and xbox app (Mobile Android): Ok, so I was trying to login to Minecraft through my Microsoft account and when the login page was loading it stopped half way and just stopped on a blank white page with Minecrafts app logo on...
  4. Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app and also Minecraft on Android won't pass the green login page: It just looks like this on both Minecraft and Xbox app. No more things happened but only this infinity loading page. I tried using VPNs, different Wi-Fi and cellular data, in different geo...
  5. Android版Minecraft无法登陆,始终在绿色屏幕加载 [Transalte] Android version Minecraft cannot log in and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android版Minecraft无法登陆,始终在绿色屏幕加载 [Transalte] Android version Minecraft cannot log in and...: 正版 进入游戏点击登录后一直如图所示转圈 载 [Translate by Mod] Genuine Enter the game click to sign in and always load in circles as shown in the figure [img] 7fdad683-82f3-4c79-98d3-15b0a98a9c4a
  6. Minecraft for Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft for Android: I can record clips (video and screenshot) in Minecraft for Android and share with Xbox Live? 6d36c38e-597d-43a1-be96-3b00fefbce32
  7. I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in when i play Minecraft for Android: When I try to sign in with my account in minecraft for Android the app shows me a text [img] d4c9a5bc-b61e-40bc-872b-af3ee014afcc
  8. Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Android) Marketplace purchases lost, new one took coins but didn't deliver: Made several purchases in Minecraft Marketplace (v. 1.10) on my Android phone, all signed in with my Xbox Live account. SD-card broke, had to get a new one and reinstall Minecraft. All purchases...
  9. Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code Connection on Minecraft for Android, iOS, Xbox One, PS4 and Switch: I think it would be GREAT if Microsoft would add Code Connection on these platforms. Don't you agree? (Poll: If you agree, then reply "Agree". If not, then "Don't Agree".)...
  10. Android Xbox Live cannot connect to minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Xbox Live cannot connect to minecraft: [img] Send help i need ma servers 121506f7-aa16-4e19-b15f-3119dd518262