Minecraft for Android

Discus and support Minecraft for Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I wanted to play minecraft and everything worked, my gamertag was there but after a while it turned into the gamertag that got recommended for me, even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ZerooooTwoooo, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft for Android

I wanted to play minecraft and everything worked, my gamertag was there but after a while it turned into the gamertag that got recommended for me, even though my xbox account has the gamertag I chose.

https://gyazo.com/57621faceeaafa14359d7aac6e3e4158

https://gyazo.com/b012b43e96bc4c31ce7019f39d4472bf

:)

ZerooooTwoooo, Nov 6, 2019
  2. EliteLicense212 Win User

Minecraft for xbox360 not in xbox one

minecraft for 360 is deslited, minecraft fot xbox one has cross play with nintendo switch, android and windows 10 pc
  3. TopherXPwns Win User

Minecraft for Android

You'd have to upload clips to youtube or some other video provider. The Android game isn't tied into the Xbox infrastructure.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Minecraft for Android

Hi ZerooooTwoooo, First of all I'm not a Minecraft player on Android, so I do not know how the app works but I have a question. Prior to
    the launch of your game when you select your good account, there is no option to delete other accounts?

EDIT : just saw your last message, I just saw your last message. Yes, it's often the best solution. Cool it works for you!
  5. ZerooooTwoooo Win User

Minecraft for Android

Well it uses the gamertag that got recommended to me when I created the xbox account
  6. HiteshKumar7 Win User

Minecraft for Android

Sir plstell tell me how to signup minecraft with Microsoft account
Thema:

Minecraft for Android

1. Minecraft for Android - Similar Threads - Minecraft Android

2. Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft stops working when I try to login - Android: When I click to login on xbox account the minecraft simply stops working. 8ead1b01-678f-4b0e-8415-2705e6a982a6
  3. Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account on Minecraft (Android): Hi, recently bought minecraft from the Play Store. Whenever I try to log into Minecraft, it gets stuck on "Trying to sign into your Microsoft account". It does not ask for any log in details. Any...
  4. Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...: Hi. A few days ago, I had to change ISP providers and had to re-log into all my accounts. I had purchased Minecraft for my Samsung Android tablet months ago, and had no issues signing in and...
  5. Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can i synch worlds I create on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition to my Android tablet?: I have Minecraft pocket edition for Android and cant see or join the worlds i create when playing Minecraft on my Xbox 360 edition? I sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft account no problem on both...
  6. Minecraft on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft on android: So i downloaded minecraft on my phone but everytime i would try to sign in it would just take me back to exit screen. I tried deleting it and installing it again and restarting my phone and still...
  7. Does anyone know how to fix minecraft PE 1.16.1 xbox sign in? (Android)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix minecraft PE 1.16.1 xbox sign in? (Android): The caption ^
  8. I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't play Minecraft realms on my Android phone: I can't play minecraft realms on an Android phone as it says that I have a childs acount but my account is an adult one. Thank you in advance 14a4377d-cca6-4b1f-9991-c0286c0a43e9
  9. Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock permission error when trying to but realms + on android: I play Minecraft bedrock edition on my Android device. Whenever I try to buy a realm + subscription it gives me a "you need permission error" in which it says my settings say that I cannot play...
  10. Minecraft Android: Mi hijo no puede entrar a Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android: Mi hijo no puede entrar a Realms: Buenas. Mi hijo tenía muchísimas ganas de jugar a Minecraft en sus dispositivos Android, por lo que se lo compré. Cuál es mi sorpresa, que no puede jugar en Realms. He seguido las...