Minecraft for Education Licensing

Discus and support Minecraft for Education Licensing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft for Education requires Office 365 for Education in order to deployed. Can Minecraft be deployed using the free Office 365 Education A1 suite... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jmclaxref, Jan 26, 2021.

1. jmclaxref
    jmclaxref Guest

Minecraft for Education requires Office 365 for Education in order to deployed. Can Minecraft be deployed using the free Office 365 Education A1 suite to deploy Minecraft?

:)

jmclaxref, Jan 26, 2021
  2. VideoGameNerd08 Win User

Minecraft used in the public school system.

I live in the UK and we don't use Minecraft for educational reasons but Minecraft is on the school computers. I do think it's a good idea to use Minecraft for educational reasons since it's a fun game.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

minecraft education edition

Hey bilderman

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

There is a great FAQ about Minecraft Education Edition that you can take a look at

here

Take in mind that all users will need an Office 365 subscription in order to login.

However there is another article that covers
    eligibility for Minecraft Education Edition
    that you can view here.

The short answer would be "yes":

"An eligible educator must be a full-time or part-time faculty or staff member at an academic institution and have a school-specific email address provided by the school (for example, contoso.edu) that can receive external email."

I would encourage you to review these articles thoroughly as to obtain a finer understanding of how this version varies from the rest.

I hope this was of some use to you.
  4. M1K3xWZOWSK1 Win User

Minecraft used in the public school system.

honestly it is not the first instance of video games used for educational purposes, examples the assassins creed origins and odyssey with their educational exploration modes. Minecraft has some value in education systems with use of red stone to create
    electrical circuits among creativity for obvious reasons. how will it affect education, this seems experimental and something to keep an eye on.
  5. Seriously Scott Win User

Minecon @ London - World Record Broken!

6. Mannishpatil Win User

Minecraft or Fortnite?

I would say Minecraft over Fortnite only due to its educational side.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Education Licensing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Education Licensing

2. I accidently deleted my minecraft world...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidently deleted my minecraft world...: I was sorting through my minecraft worlds on bedrock edition and was deleting and backing up some worlds but accidently deleted the wrong world, is there anyway I could get it back?...
  3. I accidentally deleted a world in minecraft how do i get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted a world in minecraft how do i get it back: (PLEASE HELP) ive been playing it for years now please help 265cb3c4-04d4-4983-88ee-efa4c8d16078
  4. Minecraft refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft refund: I would like to receive a refund for minecraft (java) as it is not what I thought it would be. I have found out that in order to get a refund it needs to appear in your microsoft account's order...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock No Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock No Audio: So ive tried So many fixes But none of Them Worked ive Tried Reinstalling Minecraft, Reinstalling The Audio Driver, And Updating Windows If Anyone Knows a Fix Please Tell...
  6. Minecraft Education Edition sign in page blank!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Education Edition sign in page blank!: So, minecraft education edition was working fine a few days ago and then i signed out to try to fix lag and such. However, when I tried to sign back in the page was blank (picture will be below)....
  7. Minecraft education esition crashes even before title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education esition crashes even before title screen: I installed minecraft education edition on my windows 7, 2 GB RAM, i3, (no graphics card)but it crashes as soon as i click on the icon without any sign in prompt or anything. Reinstalling wont fix...
  8. minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world": So my teacher wanted me to figure out how to use minecraft education edition so my class could use it (were all in different places because of quarantine) because she isnt very "techy" and i found...
  9. Minecraft Education Edition Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Education Edition Help: Hello, I have recently tried to get back into Minecraft Edu but when I launched it fro the first time in a while it has a black screen and I have tried everything I can think of. It also signed me...
  10. minecraft education edition

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft education edition: da para criar conta no minecraft education edition sem ser professor? [Mod Translation - To create account in Minecraft Education edition without being a teacher?]...