Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

Discus and support Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug d0efc90f-b974-46a1-84b3-758620c44bec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobBlack8, Jan 15, 2022.

1. JacobBlack8
    JacobBlack8 Guest

Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug

:)

JacobBlack8, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This account is already linked'' Is there Any way to fix this?

Hi JacobBlack8, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang Support in that way they can check the Microsoft account linked to your Mojang account on PS. For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

And here's where you can reach out to them: https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support
  3. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  4. HowlingElk69443 Win User

I can't log in to my Microsoft account through PS4 minecraft

I try to login in .y Microsoft account on ps4 I. Minecraft but it says something went wrong even after I was already signed in
  5. RileyMcNair Win User

Unlink account

When every I try to link it a message shows up saying oops this account is already linked to another playstation account. That's all it says. But I have never linked it to a ps4.
  6. blakingkong Win User

Minecraft on the PS4 is stuck trying to sign in

I have been trying to link my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and first i had a hard time changing the account but then once i tried signing in with my account it got stuck on a screen saying "Signing in with your Microsoft Account..."
    and i could only cancel. Then it would just keep trying to sign in could someone please help i'm really confused.
    I have the same problem
Thema:

1. Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This... - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS5 PS4

2. How to transfer Minecraft Xbox One world to PS5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Minecraft Xbox One world to PS5?: I recently sold my Xbox One and got a PS5 and want to continue developing my Minecraft World. All the online forums and links on how to transfer no longer work, if anyone has a step by step guide...
  3. Can’t login into minecraft on PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login into minecraft on PS5: I’ve recently brought a PlayStation 5 and a copy of Minecraft to go with it. When I try to log into my Microsoft account on minecraft it says my PlayStation ID is linked to another Microsoft...
  4. I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to my microsoft account on my ps5 through minecraft and minecraft dungeon: Every time i try to sign into my account for crossplay it says that its unable to to connect because of "connection problems" even though my connection is fine, and it signs me out of my profile....
  5. Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5: I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue on my own with no success. I have Minecraft PS4 version and I linked my account on my PS4 and was able to play just fine. I recently got a PS5 and am...
  6. Minecraft for PS5: error during connection with Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PS5: error during connection with Microsoft account: I bought Minecraft for PlayStation5 some days ago. I succedeed in installing it and everything went well. But when I tried to link the Microsoft and the Playstation accounts, I got an error...
  7. Not staying signed in to Account (Minecraft PS5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not staying signed in to Account (Minecraft PS5): I have had nothing but trouble with the online components to Minecraft ever since i bought it a couple of weeks back. The store doesnt load, crossplay friends dont appear, and my account will not...
  8. Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 to PS4 ans PS5 and PC my friend cant join my world.: I can in thier world to play. But my friend want play in my world and i cannot intiving them and i cant to change setting to put multiplay to on! Before we fine to play but after update it changed...
  9. I cannot join Minecraft Realms on PS5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot join Minecraft Realms on PS5: Typically, there would be something that says I can join realms. I do not see a single word about realms in everything I looked. There is not prompt and it just says "Join cross platform friends"...
  10. Minecraft PS5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft PS5: It says that my microsft account has already been linked to a playstation network account even though i never linked it.can someone help me? de8aae6f-a1c8-4a38-ac68-e9f27d854962