Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...

Discus and support Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; マイクロソフトのアカウントはサインイン出来きているのですが、 SWITCHの中ではサインインしていないと認識されています。 統合版です。対応策教えてく さい [Translation-My Microsoft account is now ready to sign in. Switch is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JUNAOKI1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. JUNAOKI1
    JUNAOKI1 Guest

Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with...

マイクロソフトのアカウントはサインイン出来きているのですが、

SWITCHの中ではサインインしていないと認識されています。

統合版です。対応策教えてく さい

[Translation-My Microsoft account is now ready to sign in.

Switch is recognized as not signed in. It is an integrated version. What can I do?]

:)

JUNAOKI1, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Minecraft for SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。[Translation-I can't sign in to my account with... - Similar Threads - Minecraft SWITCHでアカウントにサインイン出来ない。 Translation

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back? ***Moved...
  3. Minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends: So im playing on my ipad and it dosent let me add friends cause my privacy & online safety and i dont know how . ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming*** 24c29068-6680-47a5-bdcb-bc518b7f5fe6
  4. minecraft 1.15.1 on 4 gb ram

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft 1.15.1 on 4 gb ram: hello Works minecraft 1.15.1 on 4gb ram ddr4 2133 da88097f-d42b-49b3-95f1-a429dc67f461
  5. Minecraft 1.14.1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.14.1: Hallo Leute, ich habe ein Problem: meine XBox zeigt "Die Synchronisation der Benutzerdaten ist fehlgeschlagen". Als nächstes wird angezeigt "Dein Gerät unterstützt Minecraft Realms nicht". Ich...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock 1.14.1 has lost all purchased content: I have Minecraft for both Windows10 and the Switch (the actual Minecraft, not the old Nintendo Switch edition). Both of these have been updated to v1.14.1, and in both cases all my previous...
  7. Minecraft xbox one / no texture packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft xbox one / no texture packs?: Why can't I use my PURCHASED DLC content offline? I have spent my hard-earned moolah on skins and texture packs, yet the moment I go offline, they become unavailable. Why? I have limited use of...
  8. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  9. Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft PE crashes after copying worlds from old to new Android tablet: Hi! I'm trying to move our minecraft worlds from an older tablet to a new one. I copied the whole folder \games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds from the old tablet to the new one. The worlds show up...
  10. my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?: before 2020, i had minecraft: windows 10 edition (or bedrock, whatever it's called), and i was able to load it up with my current microsoft account no problem. i then moved onto a new pc, and...