Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this problem for about two days now. I try to join the realm, and it inevitably gets stuck on the "Joining Realm... Building Terrain" screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonbo52, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Bonbo52
    Bonbo52 Guest

Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...

I've had this problem for about two days now. I try to join the realm, and it inevitably gets stuck on the "Joining Realm... Building Terrain" screen (see image), loading seemingly indefinitly. I've tried to join from my phone on pocket edition, but the same occurs. It also only happens when i try to join this realm, I can join my worlds and all the servers completely fine. If anyone has had this problem before and knows of any solutions, please help!
    Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the... [​IMG]

:)

Bonbo52, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the "Building Terrain" screen.

Hi Bonbo52, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you may need to reach out to Mojang in that way they can check your in-game account since this is happening even on a different device.

You can reach out to them here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  4. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
    But his friends are on Xbox One edition and my son has the newest minecraft. Apparently they can't play together because they're on different versions?? That's what I'm trying to determine. They're not trying to join realms.
  5. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10

Realms is available for Windows 10.

You will either have to buy a realm or join one of your friends realm. It will be under the friends tab in game.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows can't

2. Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't opt out of minecraft beta (Windows 10): Hello, I would like to request assistance with opting out of Minecraft beta (Windows 10 version). I tried to opt out using Xbox Insider Hub, but the application is stuck at 'Pending'. I...
  3. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Beta: I have been trying to leave the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta for a few days now with no luck. I've unenrolled in the beta on the Xbox Insider app with no luck. I tried a clean install of Minecraft...
  4. Can't Play Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Minecraft Windows 10?: I already bought Windows 10, (base game/launcher), but when I go to play it, it says I need to buy the Xbox gamepass. The launcher installed, but when I go to it it says that I still need to buy...
  5. Can't find 'Minecraft For Windows 10' in New Microsoft Store revamp

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find 'Minecraft For Windows 10' in New Microsoft Store revamp: Hi, so as you know, Microsoft store got a total revamp a while ago, and with this update, I'm no longer able to find 'Minecraft for Windows 10' by typing 'Minecraft'instead, the results new...
  6. I can't get minecraft windows 10 edition to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get minecraft windows 10 edition to install: I just bought minecraft windows 10 edition, and everytime I try to install the game, I'm given the word "error" where the progress bar is. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Here's a picture...
  7. i can't use ps4 joy to play minecraft(window ver)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't use ps4 joy to play minecraft(window ver): this ps4 joy can use on all game on steam but i can't use to play minecraft *i have windows.ver & java.ver, i want use to play on windows.ver edf46e36-3290-47a5-8457-c2b643e2267e
  8. Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version

in XboX Insiders
    Can't leave Minecraft Beta Windows 10 PC version: Hi first sorry for bad english last year i joined Minecraft Beta on the old xbox insider app in the meantime app got deleted and i seem to have remained trapped in the beta because i tried to...
  9. Can't install Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10: hi, i've been struggling with this for days now and have tried it feels like every fix under the sun with no luck. i "upgraded" to windows 10 so that i could play minecraft with gamepass for...
  10. Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft Windows 10 Edition BETA. The Xbox Insider Hub app is deprecated....: I have two devices on Windows 10 Pro, on both devices I cannot use the Xbox Insider Hub app because it is out of date. And the Xbox Insider Bundle application is simply not available for...