Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when i play this edition , it will crash a lot of time , red screen and quit the game, i reinstall a lot times, it is not fix problem. I reset my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeathKillen, May 28, 2022.

1. DeathKillen
    DeathKillen Guest

when i play this edition , it will crash a lot of time , red screen and quit the game, i reinstall a lot times, it is not fix problem.

I reset my xbox app in windows setting it crash again again , who have a nice solution and don;t make it crash agin,

Thanks.

:)

DeathKillen, May 28, 2022
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  4. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I use my Microsoft account to install Minecraft on my PC?

If you have Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, then you would be able to use that to install Minecraft from the Windows 10 store and play yes. Is that what you're asking for? Should be able to get it from the Windows 10 store and searching for Minecraft.
  6. AdamYeti Win User

Minecraft Win10 account not eligible?

Thema:

1. Minecraft for windows 10 bedrock edition crash - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows bedrock

2. Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock Edition wont download: So recently Java and Bedrock are now available together and so since I already had Java I'd figured I'd might as well download Bedrock but the problem is that it wont download and I don't know...
  3. CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CAN'T PLAY MINECRAFT BEDROCK EDITION for windows: Hello, Every time I try to install minecraft bedrock from the official launcher, I only get the installation path and then it doesn't load, I can't hit the play button....
  4. minecraft windows 10 bedrock chat not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft windows 10 bedrock chat not working: i have just finished a communications ban and while i can speak on multiplayer chat on my android version of minecraft i can not do the same on my windows 10 version a message pops up saying that...
  5. Can't find any mineshafts or treasures in Minecraft bedrock for windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any mineshafts or treasures in Minecraft bedrock for windows 10: Hope someone can help. I've got minecraft bedrock installed on windows 10 and on the ipad. I also have minecraft bedrock server installed on a windows 10 pc. For any world i've created, i have not...
  6. Minecraft bedrock on Windows 10 - Fails to start because of the error "global resources...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock on Windows 10 - Fails to start because of the error "global resources...: Hi, As the title indicates, i am having issues with Minecraft bedrock on Windows 10. When i start the app, it takes a while and then eventually a message flashes in the top right hand corner for...
  7. Minecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition) not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition) not loading: whenever i download Minecraft For Windows 10 it doesn't load when i launch it and keeps flashing between a red and black screen and after awhile it closes itself 1534b101-50b1-4296-a4f4-f65467c17931
  8. Minecraft Windows Edition (Bedrock) Crashes on startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows Edition (Bedrock) Crashes on startup: Hi, I recently installed Minecraft Windows (Bedrock) Edition via Xbox Game Pass, and it crashes on startup, usually within a second or two of running and right after Mojang logo. In Event Viewer,...
  9. Can't install Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10: hi, i've been struggling with this for days now and have tried it feels like every fix under the sun with no luck. i "upgraded" to windows 10 so that i could play minecraft with gamepass for...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows and Java Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows and Java Accounts: I have a Xbox account with Bedrock edition on it, and another account for Java(Microsoft). I was wondering if I could possibly link the two together, to make one account with both games on said...