Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start!

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits. I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlpeMF, Feb 22, 2021.

1. AlpeMF
    AlpeMF Guest

Hi,

When i try to start Minecraft for Win10, i get to the loading screen and the game just quits.

I am pretty sure i have tried just about EVERY tip on the whole internet, but nothing works.
    From modifying versons to deleting game files and reinstall.

I have tried everything there is, atleast it feels like that after countless houres looking for answers.

Only thing im now wondering is, can this be caused by Windows 10 not being activated? If that should not matter then please help me..

All drivers GPU etc is up to date, windows is up to date, i have tried older drivers, newer drivers but no luck.
    I have uninstalled the game, deleted the game folder in appdata, this did not help.

It works on my two other pc's, only difference i can tell is that on the two other windows is activated.
    Minecraft JAVA works ofcours. Microsoft has made Minecraft to a nightmare, there is no reason for it to be so complicated to add friends, find friends etc.
    Its a mess,

I am about to blow up, it cant be this hard to make a game work on a normal pc..

#sendhelp

:)

AlpeMF, Feb 22, 2021
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Xbox 360 edition

Java Edition you won't be able to purchase from Xbox. You will need to purchase it from Minecraft .net

If you mean the Bedrock Edition that is crossplay enabled between Windows 10, Xbox One, mobile and Nintendo Switch you will need to purchase the game for each platform.

Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One is available on Gamepass.
  3. PalmettoBling Win User

Can I use my Microsoft account to install Minecraft on my PC?

If you have Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox One, then you would be able to use that to install Minecraft from the Windows 10 store and play yes. Is that what you're asking for? Should be able to get it from the Windows 10 store and searching for Minecraft.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Can someone please answer a Minecraft Realms question?

Hey Mr P

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Bedrock is the version that is on consoles and mobile devices. So, yes, if you updated your console version you have the Bedrock version that is simple titled "Minecraft". Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is the only exception to this. Minecraft Windows
    10 Edition also uses the Bedrock engine. If you have something such as "Minecraft Xbox One Edition", this is not the up-to-date version.

On PC [Bedrock and Java] you do not need to have a Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online.

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  5. MatthewFrench Win User

Error 0xCFFFF82E

Getting this with Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (Bedrock). Pain in the ass, I'm paying for a Realm, let me use it Microsoft...
  6. ArminatorX Win User

How to find my redeem code for minecraft windows 10 edition?

I'm pretty sure it was for bedrock. Supposedly the code was sent out a while ago, but I have no way of finding it.
    Minecraft was never sent as code in a Xbox Live message (unless someone sent you the game as a gift).

And if you redeemed the code, there is no need to search the code anymore, as games you redeem with a code are added to your account. So once you add a game via a code, you will always find it in the "Ready to Install" section of your console, or your Library
    on your Windows 10 Store.

If you had the Xbox One Version, you would be able to upgrade to the Bedrock Minecraft on Xbox One for free if you bought the One Version digitally, or played the disc version of Minecraft Xbox One Version for more than 5 hours before February 2018.

But that would NOT give you the Windows 10 Version.

Only if you bought the JAVA Minecraft before October 2018, you would see a redemption button on your Mojang Account website, that would then reveal a code for the Windows 10 Version. That code could then be redeemed on the Windows 10 store to get the Bedrock
    Version for Windows 10.

So you could only upgrade from a previous Minecraft on the same platform (i.e. Java -> Windows 10 Bedrock and Xbox One Version to Xbox Bedrock). But you could NOT cross-platform update (from Xbox One to Windows).
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock) won't start! - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Bedrock

2. Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nether not restored properly - Minecraft for Windows 10 (Bedrock Edition): When I try to open my world, it failed to load I tried downloading the world and resetting Minecraft hoping that it will fix the issue. However, it didn't solve the problem. I tried creating a new...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock(Windows) edition refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock(Windows) edition refund: I requested a refund from microsoft for Minecraft Bedrock edition when it (almost) met every requirement. At the time I had submitted a refund request within the 14 days, and 10 points over the...
  4. How can I use the same profile in minecraft bedrock edition between windows 10 and android?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How can I use the same profile in minecraft bedrock edition between windows 10 and android?: Yesterday I bought minecraft for android to play in my realm, I'm using the same microsoft account in both versions but when I launch the game in the phone I'm not the owner of the realm, is it...
  5. Unable to Connect to World - Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to World - Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10: I am recently unable to connect to any of my friends' worlds in Minecraft. I am getting the following message. "Unable to Connect to World" I have verified the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10/Bedrock for PC: I have owned Minecraft Java Edition since well before October 2018, I am wondering how to find my code to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 version so that I can access bedrock....
  7. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows 10 Edition Code?: I have owned the Minecraft Java edition for quite a while (Before 2018) and I see in multiple places that I should be able to claim and play the Bedrock/Windows 10 edition through my Mojang...
  8. The cloak is missing in Minecraft Bedrock (Minecraft for Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    The cloak is missing in Minecraft Bedrock (Minecraft for Windows 10): Hello. Yesterday, 11/17/2020, I changed the tag in XBox live. Before that, I had a MINECONE Live 2019 raincoat. After changing my nickname, the raincoat disappeared, which I noticed the next day...
  9. accidental purchase Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 instead for JAVA

in XBoX on Consoles
    accidental purchase Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 instead for JAVA: we purchased Minecraft Bedrock for windows 10 on Nov 6th. We realised it was the wrong version, we should buy it for JAVA. because it is within 14 days we would like to return it or change to java...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) not found

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 (Bedrock) not found: Hello Ive recently bought Minecraft Bedrock edition for windows 10 (PC) because of the cross platform play ability After purchasing it, it does not show up on my device microsft store wants me...