Minecraft for windows 10 download issue

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 download issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We have Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 Starter collection for 1674 INR . but there is download issue showing in download then showing almost ready... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samik Vora, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Samik Vora
    Samik Vora Guest

We have Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 Starter collection for 1674 INR . but there is download issue showing in download then showing almost ready after that for hours no download happening . Kindly Assist me with proper resolution.

:)

Samik Vora, Jun 24, 2021
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

No, you just sent me link to download Minecraft: Java Edition, but i have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Windows 10 Edition) from Microsoft Store.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

4. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  5. InsanKilla clan Win User
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi PrzemysławZalewski,

Thanks for reaching out to us and I am sorry to hear about Minecraft for Windows 10 not installing. Are there any other games having issues downloading as well or is it just Minecraft? What are the troubleshooting steps which you performed to resolve the
    issue? Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I recommend running the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

Let us know if this helps. We hope to hear back soon :)
Thema:

1. Minecraft for windows 10 download issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows download

2. Why cant I download my Minecraft for Windows software?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I download my Minecraft for Windows software?: I bought the Minecraft starter pack for Windows 10 and cannot install it on my pc (running Windows 10 Pro). It stops at 20%. Please can you help? Thanks 913717d5-9404-4af0-8a45-4b3a22c59375
  3. Re-download Minecraft on windows 10 pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re-download Minecraft on windows 10 pro: Hello, How can I access Minecraft to download again when my Microsoft account is locked? Thank you e52c4bc8-f8b1-4f2a-b62d-c17dceebf63b
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 won't install purchased/downloadable content

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't install purchased/downloadable content: Whilst I was waiting for my friends to get on, I decided to download old content which I had bought, problem is when I do so I am met with a bug/glitch that causes it to be permanently stuck on...
  5. I can't download Minecraft on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft on Windows 11: Pretty self explanatory. I can't seem to download Java edition for Windows 11. The Minecraft launcher just says it has trouble reaching the Minecraft store, and to continue there. Then I want to...
  6. Minecraft for Windows Master Collection Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows Master Collection Download: I bought Minecraft for Windows Master Collection and now I'm trying to download it on a new device, but it says it's not available. Can someone help? I bought it for $50 and I don't think I should...
  7. Windows Not Allowing Me to Download Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Not Allowing Me to Download Minecraft?: Hello! I purchased Minecraft from the Mojang store about two years ago, and uninstalled it from my computer. However, Windows will not let me re-install the gaming, citing this error code --...
  8. Minecraft for windows not downloading - Code: 0x80242020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows not downloading - Code: 0x80242020: I own Java Edition, but after coming summer 2022 I click on install for windows 10 edition it gave me this error Code: 0x80242020. I can't download the Windows edition. It is clearly saying...
  9. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store will not download Minecraft Launcher App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 - Microsoft Store will not download Minecraft Launcher App: Have tried may things. Always get this "Try Again Later Something happened on our end." d9214928-9c77-4d41-8ad9-572d2679de01
  10. Minecraft Windows 10: No storage but I just downloaded it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: No storage but I just downloaded it.: This is rather confusing. I just downloaded Minecraft windows 10, booted it up, and tried to create a world. To my surprise, it says 'You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has...