minecraft for windows 10 not working

Discus and support minecraft for windows 10 not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i own the windows 10 edition of minecraft but it says play trial [img] [img] bafb4c75-cace-4e2f-b7c8-29343f727a6f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gaige Jones, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Gaige Jones
    Gaige Jones Guest

i own the windows 10 edition of minecraft but it says play trial
    minecraft for windows 10 not working [​IMG]

minecraft for windows 10 not working [​IMG]

:)

Gaige Jones, Jul 5, 2022
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User
  3. Salmoro Win User

Xbox

Hi Jonathan

Minecraft game is not Play Anywhere. The Xbox version won't work on your PC, because there is another version for that, called Minecraft
    for Windows 10
  4. OmegaG Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop

Only Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, Other Games Work Perfectly
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Game from Xbox.com won't install on Windows PC

6. SilentParasite Win User

problem updating minecraft on disk

The update is to Minecraft Windows 10 edition that also works on Xbox, as the Minecraft you have is no longer supported, it still works as I still play it at times. But yes, the update message is for you to get the Windows 10 version that works on both
    PC and Xbox, so you can save a game on Xbox and boot it up on PC and carry on.
Thema:

1. minecraft for windows 10 not working - Similar Threads - minecraft windows working

2. Minecraft For windows installation does not work at all. It is difficult to find similar cases.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For windows installation does not work at all. It is difficult to find similar cases.: [img] i am going to install [img] select drive [img] There is no bar at the bottom like here, it just stops. It's not that the process itself has stopped, it's just that there is no action...
  3. Minecraft Launcher not working, unable to install "minecraft for windows"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher not working, unable to install "minecraft for windows": So im unable to download minecraft, i can get the launcher down but when i click install on minecraft for windows the play button appears and is grayed out and nothing else happens. No...
  4. minecraft windows 10 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 not working: Hello, I am having a problem with minecraft windows 10 I bought it and have the installer, but whenever I use it it sends me to the minecraft launcher, where there is an "install" button. So far...
  5. minecraft windows 10 bedrock chat not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft windows 10 bedrock chat not working: i have just finished a communications ban and while i can speak on multiplayer chat on my android version of minecraft i can not do the same on my windows 10 version a message pops up saying that...
  6. I have minecraft windows 10 bought on my account but now it's not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft windows 10 bought on my account but now it's not working: As in the subject I bought minecraft a long time ago before this minecraft launcher update for windows 10 but now when I open my minecraft to play, It says to buy it again and in the launcher also...
  7. Windows Hello not working on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Hello not working on Minecraft: Recently, i've migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft. But now, when i want to log in, it's asking for my Windows Hello pin. I don't have a windows hello pin. When i try making a...
  8. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...
  9. Minecraft Windows edition not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows edition not working: When I try to load minecraft for windows wither on the new launcher or even just the game itself it loads up but after the mojang logo it just stays in the red screen and wont change. what it...
  10. My Minecraft java wont work on the latest edition of windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft java wont work on the latest edition of windows 11: Windows 11 has been good and i honestly have 0 complaints about it. but it does get buggy from time to time. Just these couple of days ive found out that my windows insider build is interfering...