Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC

Discus and support Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey I recently purchased Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store and installed it fine on my home PC now I'd like to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 3NGLISHG3NT, Mar 21, 2020.

1. 3NGLISHG3NT
    3NGLISHG3NT Guest

Hey I recently purchased Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection from the Microsoft Store and installed it fine on my home PC now I'd like to install on my Laptop for when I'm away with work but my purchase doesn't show in the Microsoft store or the
    xbox one. Both PC'S are logged in with the same account and if I check my order history then I can see the purchase with order number and receipt etc but when I click on it I get taken back to the BUY tab in the Microsoft store. I'm reluctant to hit buy as
    I can see me getting charged again. Any ideas why its not showing in the All Owned tab on my account??

:)

3NGLISHG3NT, Mar 21, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

I Need Help!

3. NicoleHokanson Win User

Downloading minecraft

I did I got the Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection and I have an order number
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

Hi Digger21,

Unfortunately the base game of Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is only included in the

Starter Collection
    or the
    Master Collection
    . The Starter Collection is a pretty good deal as you get the base game plus additional in-game content for one low price.

As the question has been answered, we will be locking this thread, but feel free to come back anytime you have any other questions or concerns and we will do our best to help you out.

Thank you!
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

6. XBF Brad A Win User

No puedo instalar Minecraft en PC[Translation-I can't install Minecraft on PC]

Hi Luly,

Thanks for coming to the forums. The reason there is no option to install. There are only the

starter collection
    and master collection for sale. A lot of different games are doing this now, where the base game is not able to be purchased on its own.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection Unable to Download on Second PC - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Starter

2. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back? ***Moved...
  3. Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, didn't receive 700 coins: Basically the title. I bought the Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection, and received all DLC except the 700 coins. Already restarted my pc. Checked my pocket edition. No coins there either....
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in: Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection Refund Method

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection Refund Method: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter collection few minutes ago. but i mispurchased. i should have to buy java edition. i even not played the game 1 second. i want to get refund. how...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Hi there, I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store for my daughter's account. I bought it for her own account, not as a gift. The purchase...
  7. Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP: I have tried all I can think to fix this issue. It is not very uncommon from browsing online that many MANY people are having this same issue! I purchased the pack from windows store tonight,...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Pack vs Master Collection: Hi, I have Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and Story Mode Season 2. So, what more will I get that I don't already have? I have to pay full price for the Master Collection which comes...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem: When I click the Log In button in Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Edition, I get a Failed Login message: "We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong" Whenever I try...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 스타터 컬렉션 환불 방법 [Translation - Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection...: 7월 6일 마인크래프트를 구매하였는데 윈도우10용과 모장 홈페이지에서 다운하는게 서로 다른 거라 합니다. 그래서 오늘 구매한 마인크래프트 환불을 하 싶습니다. ------ [Mod Translation - I purchased Minecraft on July 6th, but it is different from downloading from...