Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Travellingshaz, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

Hi,

I've just purchased this so that my kids could connect and play in the same worlds etc. But after downloading when I try to sign in I just get bounced to the 'Buy Minecraft/ Unlock the full game' screen.

Thought that's just what I'd done??

I have uninstalled, restarted, re-installed a couple of times with no change.

What else do I need to do?

:)

Travellingshaz, Jan 12, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in

Hi Travelling,

Thanks for coming to the forums. What account was the purchased under? If it was yours and your kids are signing in, this is why you are getting the error. You will need to sign in on your account for them to play. Any additional information will help us
    to better assist you.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. FEARth3BEST Win User

if you are on an Xbox One, go into the settings using the account that you bought the game on and make sure you have that console as your home counsel as long as your kid is using a different account to play.

if this is on Windows 10, then make sure you are properly signed in on the Windows App Store and check the Ready to Install or Downloads to make sure everything is properly installed.

also check to make sure you dont have the demo version installed.

this is the info i can think of from the post you made and from my experience with Minecraft.
  4. Xena. Win User

Minecraft windows ten

The Minecraft Editions, like the Starter or Master editions. Is what i meant by packs. And when i bought the java edition of minecraft it let me redeem the window ten version.
  5. dchawes2 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Starter - Login Problem

I am confused by your answer. I have never logged in to Xbox Live. I simply click on Minecraft icon on Windows 10 to start to play. The version is Minecraft Starter Edition for Windows 10.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter edition not installing correctly - won't let me sign in - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Starter

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection won't download: Hi there I've been trying to sort my issues out since before Christmas. I have 2 issues. Firstly - my son plays Minecraft on Java and Bedrock on his old laptop he had two separate launchers, one...
  3. How to Refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Refund Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection: I tried to go to Order history then my Minecraft order was there but there's no option to refund. I haven't played for more than 5-10 minutes yet. I just purchased it today. I want my money back....
  4. I purchased minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection it downloaded but won't play just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection it downloaded but won't play just...: Everything downloaded but just getting red flashing box... help anyone??? cbc07263-61d8-4434-9e29-ec3ef1dfb929
  5. Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for PC Windows 10 starter pack showing as PE edition. What's Up?: Previously played PE on an iPad. Bought a new Windows PC with Windows 10. Bought the $30 Java starter pack, but when it opens it only gives me access to PE features, and nothing Java. I have a...
  6. Cannot open Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot open Minecraft Windows 10 Starter Collection: Hi Everyone, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection yesterday, I downloaded it via Microsoft Store, and I can see it created an icon on my windows 10 laptop. However, when I...
  7. Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter collection after installing it from the...: I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection and I have installed it through the Microsoft store. The issue is, I can not find any way to open it after I installed it. The Minecraft...
  8. Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 missing coins, etc: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 but I didn't receive the 700 minecoins, skin packs etc, that the description said it is included. I tried all the solutions I found online,...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection request refund not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection request refund not working: Hello, I brought recently the Minecraft Starter Edition and I noticed that I didn't receive the 700 coins. After trying several methods, reading the forums, and contacting Mojang, the issue was...
  10. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: I've just purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection" in the Windows 10 Store. The purchase includes 700 Minecoins. Once I installed Minecraft, newly added packs as part of the...