Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed/reinstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 on my son's PC and we can't get it to get past the Mojang White Screen when running it. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rohmer, Jan 20, 2018.

1. rohmer
    rohmer Guest

I recently installed/reinstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 on my son's PC and we can't get it to get past the Mojang White Screen when running it. Any thoughts? We have rebooted, checked for Windows updates, uninstalled/reinstalled/reset during uninstallation.
    Tried a different user on both PC and MS login. Confirmed we have the minimum requirements. Chatted with tech support and still nothing.

Any thoughts as to how to fix this? Running Windows 10 Pro N - 64 bit. We also tried installing and running on my PC and it won't work on there either. Assistance is appreciated!

:)

rohmer, Jan 20, 2018
  2. Help Minecraft doesnt work after windows 10 1.2.7 update

Minecraft for windows 10 edition (pc) will not start after i downloaded the last windows 10 update 1.2.7

i only get the mojang logo and than nothing.

Enderboy HD 1, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Minecraft for windows 10

I bought minecraft for windows 10, it opens the white screen with "MOJANG" and closes, and the game doesnt run ! I need suport !

ToughBalloon717, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Big Papa Gee
    Big Papa Gee Guest

I am having a similar issue with the Xbox one, started out with the "global resource crash detected" in the top of the screen. Haven't been able to play Minecraft for over a week. tried all of the above, cleared local saved data, reset MAC network settings,
    tried changing Location settings. We are able to launch Minecraft offline with diff acc.(my sons)that's about it. my brother and friends are still able to play on realms and such that we were on. I am unable to play offline or online on my account specifically.
    won't launch the game at all. wonder if it's linked to just the Xbox live gold account?

Big Papa Gee, Jan 20, 2018
  5. rohmer
    rohmer Guest
    Hi - I don't see anyone helping with this issue. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I was able to run Minecraft on Windows 10 Home version.

Could it be the Windows Pro N???

rohmer, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Big Papa Gee Win User

I am having a similar issue with the Xbox one, started out with the "global resource crash detected" in the top of the screen. Haven't been able to play Minecraft for over a week. tried all of the above, cleared local saved data, reset MAC network settings,
    tried changing Location settings. We are able to launch Minecraft offline with diff acc.(my sons)that's about it. my brother and friends are still able to play on realms and such that we were on. I am unable to play offline or online on my account specifically.
    won't launch the game at all. wonder if it's linked to just the Xbox live gold account?
  7. rohmer Win User

Hi - I don't see anyone helping with this issue. Does anyone know how to fix it?

I was able to run Minecraft on Windows 10 Home version.

Could it be the Windows Pro N???
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Minecraft

When you redeemed your Java Minecraft on Mojang, you have gotten a 5x5 code to redeem Minecraft on the Windows 10 store.

This redemption is a separate service of your Mojang account, and it's possible to use a Microsoft Account email that is different from your Mojang account email.

Mojang (which gives you Java Minecraft) is separate from the Microsoft Windows Store App, which uses a Microsoft Account email when you redeemed that 5x5 code.

After redemption of that code, the Windows 10 Minecraft is tied to the Microsoft Account email you used on your Windows 10 PC. From then on, you don't really need the Mojang account anymore, if you only want to play on Windows 10. You will then get the game
    from the Windows 10 store only, with the E-Mail account you used on the Windows 10 store during code redemption.

So make sure you are signed in with the Microsoft Account email (which might not necessarily be the Mojang account email) when you use the Windows 10 Store app to re-download your Windows 10 Minecraft again.
  9. Tezzarrific Win User

Minecraft Dungeons

there are 2 versions, minecraft windows 10 version and mojang minecraft java edition, these are 2 completely seperate games if you purchase the mojang one you still need to purchase the windows 10 version if you want that one.
  10. Tezzarrific Win User

My microsoft account and my mojang account

have you managed to install minecraft from the windows 10 store if so when you log in you need to use your microsoft account not mojang account
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Wont

2. I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I Want To Refund Minecraft Windows 10 I Just Found Out That I had I Code And Never Used It...: I finally found my password to java after years and I check it and it says I have a code for windows 10 minecraft and i just bought it a few months ago please can someone help me I really need...
  3. Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to install neither Minecraft for Windows 10 nor Starter Collection: Hi, I purchased Minecraft Starter Collection and it was working fine for couple of months. Couple of days back, I hit the Get Updates button to get latest updates. After that it totally stopped...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...: I don't understand why it won't let me play or login to a game I own, the Store show's I own it. But when I got to play it tries to get me to spend 49.99 to buy the Master Collection but I just...
  5. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL: Minecraft Windows 10 won't install "this device not compatible for this app" When trying to install it in the Microsoft store, the install button is grayed out. So I have to do it another way but...
  6. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly: I haven't been able to properly launch Minecraft from my computer. I go to Xbox Console Companion and launch Minecraft, but it only shows up as a blank white screen. I have let it sit for a few...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  8. Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10: Hello I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in. I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the 'signing in' loading screen appears for half a...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer: I'm trying to play on realms with my friend. He sent me an invite but when I try to accept it I get an error saying that I need to change my multiplayer settings on Xbox. When I checked my...
  10. Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?: My sons Minecraft has not worked ever since the computer downloaded Windows 10. We gave up on it for awhile. Now he is begging to play this again. It said I needed to download the version for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wont load past mojang screen