minecraft for windows 10 wont show up in my games in xbox live

Discus and support minecraft for windows 10 wont show up in my games in xbox live in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; ive had and played minecraft for windows 10 multiple times before on pc. i got it when it came as a redeemable code along with java, recently my laptop... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by stuffles., Mar 19, 2021.

1. stuffles.
    stuffles. Guest

ive had and played minecraft for windows 10 multiple times before on pc. i got it when it came as a redeemable code along with java, recently my laptop that i played it on broke and im just now setting it up on this laptop, ive found the exact account i used for it because it even has the exact achievements i had for windows 10 minecraft but it no longer appears in my games. ive logged out and logged back in. its just not there. is there anything i can do to fix this rather than buying it again when i had already redeemed it with a code?

:)

stuffles., Mar 19, 2021
  2. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

To my knowledge the windows 10 version of Minecraft is written in C++ compared to java so it wont be compatible as the windows 10 version is a UWP app which allows it to play with Xbox one and PC while the java version is standalone, you can export worlds
    from xbox to windows 10 but not from windows 10 version to java, I hope that clears up your concern
  3. Smwutches Win User

Unable to buy Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Appear to be offline to other player

Hi rizdek

Minecraft for Windows 10 through the Microsoft Store is not labeled as Xbox edition, which is the console only version of Minecraft that is no longer updated. The current version of Minecraft on the Xbox One is just titled "Minecraft" while on Windows it
    is labeled as Minecraft for Windows 10. Just to clear up any confusion.

Does it show a player is offline in-game when trying to invite friends on the menu inside Minecraft? Or do they show offline through the Xbox App or Xbox Console Companion app? Press Win key + G to open the game bar and then open the Social overlay and check
    if they show online there.
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox code for Minecraft WIN10 edition

Good day

Unfortunatly that wont be possible. As the Windows 10 version is a different platform as the Xbox One. The code has been used already for the Windows 10 version.

Minecraft is not part of the PlayAnywhere library. So you will need to purchase the game for Xbox.

Minecraft is also available with Gamepass for Xbox One.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Family

The game will not show up on his account, no matter what he does. You have to log in with your account on Windows 10, then launch Minecraft, when the game has launched, log out of Xbox Live, and then he needs to log in. He should then be able to play the
    game.
Thema:

1. minecraft for windows 10 wont show up in my games in xbox live - Similar Threads - minecraft windows wont

2. Do I need to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 if I have Minecraft Bedrock digitally on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Do I need to buy Minecraft for Windows 10 if I have Minecraft Bedrock digitally on my Xbox One: I bought Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox One digitally and I was wondering if I have to rebuy it to get it on Windows 10 92bc36be-5473-4022-a95b-31bccec622ba
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 is Owned, I install it on a "new" device and it wont let me login -...: I don't understand why it won't let me play or login to a game I own, the Store show's I own it. But when I got to play it tries to get me to spend 49.99 to buy the Master Collection but I just...
  4. MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL

in XBoX on Windows
    MINECRAFT WINDOWS 10 WONT INSTALL: Minecraft Windows 10 won't install "this device not compatible for this app" When trying to install it in the Microsoft store, the install button is grayed out. So I have to do it another way but...
  5. Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 wont launch properly: I haven't been able to properly launch Minecraft from my computer. I go to Xbox Console Companion and launch Minecraft, but it only shows up as a blank white screen. I have let it sit for a few...
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Minecraft Beta wont downgrade: I was trying to play with my friend and he had the beta version, so i got the insider hub and downloaded the beta. We still couldn't play, so we tried downgrading and when i unenrolled and...
  7. Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10: Hello I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in. I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the 'signing in' loading screen appears for half a...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 wont let me play multiplayer: I'm trying to play on realms with my friend. He sent me an invite but when I try to accept it I get an error saying that I need to change my multiplayer settings on Xbox. When I checked my...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Wont Go Past Mojang Screen After Installing: I recently installed/reinstalled Minecraft for Windows 10 on my son's PC and we can't get it to get past the Mojang White Screen when running it. Any thoughts? We have rebooted, checked for...
  10. Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont it let me download the new version of MInecraft for Windows 10 ?: My sons Minecraft has not worked ever since the computer downloaded Windows 10. We gave up on it for awhile. Now he is begging to play this again. It said I needed to download the version for...