Minecraft for windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft for windows 10 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; we paid for minecraft for windows 10, later we needed to wipe that computer. I need to know how we can re-install it. I paid for it through paypal.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KristenDaily, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:32 AM.

1. KristenDaily
    KristenDaily Guest

Minecraft for windows 10

we paid for minecraft for windows 10, later we needed to wipe that computer. I need to know how we can re-install it. I paid for it through paypal.

Thanks

:)

KristenDaily, Mar 27, 2020 at 3:32 AM
  2. ArminatorX Win User

xbox play anywhere on minecraft

I own minecraft "windows 10 edition" on xbox one but isn't availabile on windows 10....
    There is no "Windows 10 Edition" on the Xbox One.

On the Xbox One, there was a "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" but that has been replaced with just "Minecraft".

As the others already said, "Minecraft" is not a Play Anywhere title, so owning "Minecraft" on the Xbox One, doesn't give you "Minecraft Windows 10 Edition" on the PC.

However, if you own Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you can log into your Mojang Account on PC, and can get a code for the Windows 10 Version.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Downloading minecraft

Did you purchase Minecraft or Minecraft for Windows 10? If you went through the website, you may have purchased Minecraft which is for the console, not Minecraft for Windows 10 which is for the PC.
  4. Miles_ Win User

i bougthy minecraft on pc for xbox

Also please make sure you bought the right version. There are three Minecraft games in Microsoft Store.

They are -

Minecraft(If you want to play it on Xbox One, you should buy this version)

Minecraft for Windows 10

Minecraft for Windows 10 Mobile.

Minecraft and Minecraft for Windows 10 share the same pic in Microsoft Store.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Unable to install Minecraft Windows 10 edition on Xbox

Hey Nikolio16,

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition runs specifically on Windows 10. If you would like to play Minecraft on Xbox One, you will want to take a look at Minecraft:
    Xbox One Edition
    . If you would like to install the Windows 10 version of Minecraft on your Windows 10 PC, sign into the account that originally redeemed the code and download through the Windows Store.

Hope this helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem playing a game I already own

But that would only be for the console, not for Windows 10. That was the upgrade from the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to what is now just Minecraft. Minecraft for Windows 10 would be a separate purchase.
Thema:

Minecraft for windows 10

1. Minecraft for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "We tried to sign into your Microsoft Account, but something...: I wanted to play multiplayer Minecraft, so I went to sign in with my Microsoft Account. However, no matter how many times I tried to sign in, I couldn't. I have no clue why this is happening....
  3. No puedo jugar en Lan ni amigos pueden unirse a mi mundo en Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo jugar en Lan ni amigos pueden unirse a mi mundo en Minecraft Windows 10...: No puedo jugar en lan ni multijugador al crear mis mundos. Puedo unirme a servidores pero cuando yo quiero crear mi mundo yo habilito la opcion de jugar en lan y que mis amigos puedan unirse a mi...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10: I bought Minecraft Java Edition back in 2016 now I just realized that I got Minecraft for Windows 10 for free but it won't let me redeem the code it says it has already been used and I don't know...
  5. I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Windows 10 2016-ish, but I lost that account: So, help needed. I have purchased Minecraft on my account somewhat 2-3 years ago, when it was on the beta in the Microsoft Store, but I lost that account. I don't want to pay the $27 it is now, so...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Im in my friends realms when i join and try to chat they cant see my chat and also i cant hear anything any solutions for this? 6d396793-dc9a-4089-94e4-f1db04128c0d
  7. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: Hey, I just bought Minecraft on Windows 10 because I wanted to play on a realm with my friends who did not have Java like I do. I bought it and was invited by my friend to join the realm. I opened...
  8. Probleme minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Probleme minecraft Windows 10: Bonjour, j'ai acheté la version Windows 10 de Minecraft mais je n'arrive pas a connecter mon compte Microsoft/Xbox sur minecraft pour jouer en ligne le message suivant s'affiche ; nous avons tenté...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms: I'm trying to get a subscription for realms but it keeps saying "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please review and change your privacy settings...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10: So I wanted to play minecraft with my friends on their realm server. I purchased the game from minecraft.net and when they tried to sent me friend request, they couldnt find me. The nickname was...