Minecraft for Windows issue

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently transferred from laptop to PC, and in doing so attempted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC and was met with the message that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZachStafford1, May 14, 2022.

1. Minecraft for Windows issue

Recently transferred from laptop to PC, and in doing so attempted to reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 on my PC and was met with the message that I did not own the game. I have checked over and over again and I am using the same account, I do not see why it was removed from my account.

:)

ZachStafford1, May 14, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Hope you're doing great today Zach

Sometimes full migration process can take more than expected, if you just migrate your account today. I advise you wait up to 48 hours after migration progress
  3. ZachStafford1 Win User

I just uninstalled Minecraft for Windows on my laptop to see if it said I did not own it on that also and after doing so, the game was completely removed from my library, what is this? I feel like I have been scammed.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

5. InsanKilla clan Win User
  6. GoingInOrbit Win User

Minecraft for Windows Code was redeemed by someone else. How do I get another code

Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows issue

2. Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue: I bought the minecraft for windows + launcher but when i started the game its saying play demo. (My accounts microsoft store account and minecraft launcher same e mail.)...
  3. Windows 10 Minecraft Dungeons Account Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 10 Minecraft Dungeons Account Issue: Let me start by begging everyone NOT to tell me to go to Mojang. Mojang doesn't handle Windows 10 Store/Xbox Windows App issues, as they will readily tell you. Also, let's please skip: -...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Loading Issue: Hello, I am typing this because whenever I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it gets stuck at 36% an will not load any further. I have tried letting it sit and load for about an hour. I have also...
  5. Minecraft for windows 10 download issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows 10 download issue: We have Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 Starter collection for 1674 INR . but there is download issue showing in download then showing almost ready after that for hours no download happening ....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Realms Plus Issue: Hello, I tried to use my 30 day free trial for the Realms Plus. And it says I need a parent to help me. It also says that It cannot send a request in the same popu. Also ''Ask Nicely''. And I...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 edition privacy settings issue.: It's basically all in the title, my internet connection is stable and I am 99.999% sure that my privacy settings allow me to join realms. I have also restarted my computer, signed out and signed...
  8. Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft WIndows 10 edition login to microsoft account issue: Hi Guys, Just a few quick questions around a not so recent purchase we made of Windows 10 Minecraft edition. Is it possible to gain a refund outside of the 14 day period? Reason: I started game...
  9. Minecraft For Windows 10 beta issue EDITED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft For Windows 10 beta issue EDITED: I opted into the Minecraft RTX beta earlier this year when I got a Nvidia 2070 RTX card. Now, since they've implemented RTX into the main game, I want to leave the beta. However, I'm having a...
  10. issues with minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    issues with minecraft windows 10 edition: A while back I wanted to try out the Minecraft rtx beta program, after I was finished tinkering with the new beta I went to unenroll from the program. after I unenrolled from the program I...