Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue

Discus and support Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the minecraft for windows + launcher but when i started the game its saying play demo. (My accounts microsoft store account and minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bug1642, May 9, 2022.

1. Bug1642
    Bug1642 Guest

I bought the minecraft for windows + launcher but when i started the game its saying play demo. (My accounts microsoft store account and minecraft launcher same e mail.)

:)

Bug1642, May 9, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Bug1642! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you see a play demo means that you are trying to play the java edition but what you purchased is the Windows edition, on the launcher you have the Java, Dungeons and Bedrock options on the left panel
  3. Ex0TiC6302 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Update

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I have searched Minecraft for Windows on the store and all it comes up with is "Minecraft for Windows Starter Collection" and "Minecraft for Windows + Launcher" I do not own the starter collection, as I am redirected to pay £25 pounds when I click on it, and the Minecraft for Windows + Launcher simply takes me to the launcher when i click play.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Java

Hello, Diabolical. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Go to Minecraft website and download the Windows 7/8 launcher. Try playing the game using it. The Windows 10 launcher is having this "play demo" bug for some users.

https://minecraft.net/download

Make sure you sign in with the correct Microsoft Account used for the Migration.

Let me know if this works.
  5. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  6. Georges C. Win User

cant use minecraft

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello AsheG21, there are some knowing issues regarding Minecraft Launcher

"Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues (PC)

We understand that some Game Pass members may be experiencing issues accessing the full version of Minecraft Java edition from the Launcher on Game Pass for PC. The Mojang team is working hard to address these bugs to get you back to playing. Here are some of the reasons why you may be having an issue:

If you are a Game Pass PC/Ultimate owner, there was a bug preventing you from accessing Minecraft Java edition

Please make sure to install the Minecraft launcher on your primary hard drive and not on any secondary or external hard drives.

Please check the following links for updates as Mojang continues to address these issues:

Here Minecraft | Xbox Support you’ll find troubleshooting tips and links to help pages for the game, info about playing with Xbox Game Pass, and info about playing Minecraft on different platforms.

We know you may have questions about this new launcher. Mojang has prepared some answers for you here: Minecraft Launcher for Windows – Home "

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/44122618...

Minecraft Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. Minecraft for windows + launcher play demo issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows launcher

2. Minecraft windows 10 not showing up on launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 not showing up on launcher: I know I know, I need to send this to mojang but they told me this "Because you log in with your Microsoft account to play Minecraft, you will need to reach out to Microsoft for assistance with...
  3. unable to access minecraft launcher on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to access minecraft launcher on windows 11: i have tried to reinstall minecraft java on my new windows 11 laptop and it keeps coming upwth an error when attempting to open the launcher: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your...
  4. Windows 11 - Microsoft Store will not download Minecraft Launcher App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 - Microsoft Store will not download Minecraft Launcher App: Have tried may things. Always get this "Try Again Later Something happened on our end." d9214928-9c77-4d41-8ad9-572d2679de01
  5. Minecraft windows10版下载安装错误 [Can't Download Minecraft for Windows in Minecraft Launcher]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows10版下载安装错误 [Can't Download Minecraft for Windows in Minecraft Launcher]: microsoft商店下载了MC启动器,网络正常,安装基岩版显示错误,没说什么错误。重装没用。(点击JAVA版试玩却可以正常下载) [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED AND MAY NOT BE AN ACCURATE REPRESENTATION OF THE ORIGINAL POST] Microsoft Store downloaded...
  6. Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11 sign in error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11 sign in error: Hi. So I migrated my Mojang- Minecraft acc to Microsoft. I downloaded the Minecraft launcher from Microsoft Store, and when I try to sign in ,in the launcher with Microsoft, it gives me an error...
  7. Cannot login to minecraft launcher on windows 7

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot login to minecraft launcher on windows 7: Alright so I wanted to set up a server on my other computer which has windows 10 on it. Thus I migrated my mojang account over to microsoft thinking that's what I had to do to access the minecraft...
  8. How To Use Minecraft for Windows + Launcher Bundle?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Use Minecraft for Windows + Launcher Bundle?: Hey Community So My Friend Sent Me A Gift Code For Minecraft for Windows + Launcher Bundle And I Redeemed It [img] But im not sure what comes in this bundle Is This Contains Only...
  9. Minecraft Launcher Installer and Minecraft for Windows + Launcher refuse to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher Installer and Minecraft for Windows + Launcher refuse to install: I'm running off of Windows 10 and one day my Minecraft Launcher decides not to have a valid app license. I tried a couple of solutions then decided to uninstall and reinstall the launcher since...
  10. Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java launcher won't work on Windows 8.1, says driver isn't compatible with OpenGL: Hello, I have recently reinstalled 8.1 and downloaded the Minecraft launcher but whenever I try to play, it tells me that my drivers aren't compatible with OpenGL. Can someone help me? Thanks!...