Minecraft for Windows10 のベータ版の登録の解除ができない

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows10 のベータ版の登録の解除ができない in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Minecraft for Windows10 で Xbox Insider Hub でベータを登録したのですが、解除して、再インストールしても解除されませんでした。 ストアアプリのキャッシュ削除やデータリセット、[Windowsキー] +... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by 晴希吉沢, Sep 25, 2020.

1. 晴希吉沢
    晴希吉沢 Guest

Minecraft for Windows10 で Xbox Insider Hub でベータを登録したのですが、解除して、再インストールしても解除されませんでした。

ストアアプリのキャッシュ削除やデータリセット、[Windowsキー] + [Rキー]で「wsreset」も試しましたが解決しませんでした。

他の方法も試してみましたが、ベータの解除が出来なくて、困っています。

ベータ版ではなく、リリース版で遊びたいのですが、解決方法をご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、お教えいた けるとうれしいです。

:)

晴希吉沢, Sep 25, 2020
  2. さっくー Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードやそのデバイスドライバが機能要件を満たしていないためです。dxdiagコマンドを実行して、[ディスプレイ]タブにある[ドライバー]の[機能レベル]を確認してく さい。機能レベルで11以上をサポートしていなければ、録画できないのが普通です。
    10でした。

その機能レベルというものは上げられたりできないのでしょうか。?
  3. タイムハッピ Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードやそのデバイスドライバが機能要件を満たしていないためです。dxdiagコマンドを実行して、[ディスプレイ]タブにある[ドライバー]の[機能レベル]を確認してく さい。機能レベルで11以上をサポートしていなければ、録画できないのが普通です。
    10でした。

無理です・・

デバイスを交換するしかないです

そうですか...

じゃあ諦めます!

質問に答えていた きありがとうございました!

あるか確認はしてませんが

directx10でもゲー の録画ができる、サードパーティー製のアプリがあれば探して使ってみるのもいいかもしれません

一度

「directx10  録画」で検索サイトで探してはどうでしょうか?
  4. junkyuri Win User

マインクラフトのマーケットプレイスで購入したパックがswichで共有されない[Translation-Packs purchased at Minecraft's Marketplace are not shared on swich]

この問題が起きた過程を補足します。

次の手 で問題が起きました。

1.iOS版でサインインしてコインとパックの購入

2.Switch版でサインインせずに無料のパックをダウンロード

3.Switch版でサインインするがiOS版で購入したものが同期されていないことを確認

4.Switch版でサインインした状態で320コインを購入するがiOS版に反 されない

Switch版のサインインする前にダウンロードしたパックが残っているため同期できないようにもみえますが、原 がわかりません。

何か対策あれば教えていた けないでしょうか。

よろしくお願いします。
  5. Takashi NISHIIE Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

6. さっくー Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

10でした。

無理です・・

デバイスを交換するしかないです

そうですか...

じゃあ諦めます!

質問に答えていた きありがとうございました!
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows10 のベータ版の登録の解除ができない - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows10 のベータ版の登録の解除ができない

2. Minecraft for Windows10

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows10: I tried to buy Mincraft for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store. That didn’t work, as during the checkout process I was forced onto a screen where I was supposed to update my address. However,...
  3. Minecraft for Windows10 via Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows10 via Microsoft Store: Hi my Minecraft stopped working a couple of weeks ago. I tried uninstalling and re-installing. I have also reset the Microsoft Store with no luck. How do I get my game working again....
  4. Minecraft Windows10 Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows10 Starter Collection: Hi, If the above was on a PC whose hard drive broke and has now been replaced with a new one. Is there anyway of getting Minecraft back without having to pay for it again? I can see it on my...
  5. minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows10 cant play multiplayer: So i cant play multiplayer on windows10 edition and before any of you say "go to xbox.com and change your settings to allow" this is all i see when i got there and i cant do anything about it...
  6. Forever stuck in Beta? (Minecraft Windows10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forever stuck in Beta? (Minecraft Windows10): Hey so I enrolled into the insider program to try the RTX Beta, an when I was done I unenrolled, and also uninstalled minecraft, then restarted my pc, an tried to install the game again, but, it...
  7. Minecraft Windows10 Edition beta reset

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows10 Edition beta reset: I want to play minecraft released version. I tried various ways to reset, but I can't. Could you tell me how to? ca255ec0-8411-45de-9c44-4210b3cf13a4
  8. Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows10 World's missing: I was Playing minecraft windows 10 version, and all of sudden, my pc crashes, I restarted it, and everything was normal, but when I opened MW10, the world I was Playing disappeared How can I get...
  9. Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft version windows10 how to change to java edition: Hi, I mistakenly purchased for my child the minecraft's windows 10 version and I would to know if its possible to change to Minecraft's Java edition version. thanks very much for helping me....
  10. In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Minecraft for Windows10,,I can't play with the server: In Minecraft for Windows10,my privacy settings are correct, but I still can't play on serve. It still tells me to go to the website and change my privacy settings. Who can help me?...