Minecraft for Xbox 360

Discus and support Minecraft for Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have Xbox 360 console with Kinect and wireless controller. Is it possible for me to play minecraft in this ? I have searched for disks for this,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aarush Sai Sunder, Sep 21, 2022.

1. Minecraft for Xbox 360

Hi,

I have Xbox 360 console with Kinect and wireless controller. Is it possible for me to play minecraft in this ? I have searched for disks for this, but they are not in stock. Does a game pass allow me to play in xbox 360 ? Please guide me. Thank you.

:)

Aarush Sai Sunder, Sep 21, 2022
  2. MCGaminX Win User

Minecraft from Xbox One to Xbox 360

Hi Lisha,

Thank you for contacting the forums. Which version of Minecraft are you talking about buy add-ons from? There are 3 separate versions of Minecraft (Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition). I would recommend you to buy Xbox 360
    add-ons through the Xbox 360 marketplace if you specifically want add-ons on your son's Xbox 360.
  3. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  4. TopherXPwns Win User

I purchased 2 Minecraft mashup packs on my 360 but I can't download them on my Xbox one?

Minecraft for Xbox 360 and Minecraft for Xbox One are two different games. The content purchases are considered to be on the 360 so it's for a different game as far as the Xbox One is concerned.
  5. Metaphorically Win User

Minecraft 1.8.2 update problem

6. ArminatorX Win User

Need an answer

The Xbox 360 version of Minecraft is not backwards compatible on the Xbox One.

If you had owned Minecraft 360 digitally, you could have had the benefit of getting the "Xbox One Edition" at a reduced price, and if you owned the Xbox One Edition, you could then get the "Minecraft" without "Xbox One Edition" on the Xbox One for free.

However, these offers have all now expired, and the only way to get Minecraft on your Xbox One is to buy the game again.

Be aware: You can't import your Xbox 360 worlds in the newer Xbox One Minecraft!

If getting your Xbox 360 world over is important for you, you need to find someone with "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" and import it to that game first. Then import that world into "Minecraft" on the Xbox One.
Thema:

Minecraft for Xbox 360

1. Minecraft for Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Minecraft 360

2. i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i Would Really Want to know could Minecraft Bedrock Run on the xbox 360 i mean it can run...: i'm most likey talking about the Bedrock that's on the xbox one and Mobile 2f8dc85b-8a9a-4e91-b1e6-6746f3b61c58
  3. Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?: Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as background....
  4. Can i play Minecraft xbox 360 edition on a xbox series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play Minecraft xbox 360 edition on a xbox series S?: Hello Does someone know if its posible to play Minecraft xbox 360 on a xbox series S? And another question, how do i claim mine a Minecraft xbox 360 disc? 60504b48-a56d-48b6-8b88-9d961098250f
  5. Is it possible to use the Xbox 360 controller with PC Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use the Xbox 360 controller with PC Minecraft?: I recently started playing the PC version and it's definitely a lot better than the 360 version but there's a few things I really don't like about it such as the clunky mouse and keyboard...
  6. xbox 360 minecraft is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 minecraft is gone: I have had Xbox 360 Minecraft for a long time and I went to uninstall to update it to a newer version and when I went to redownload it I couldn't and I could only buy it how can I download it...
  7. Does the perfect Minecraft XBOX 360 seed exist?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the perfect Minecraft XBOX 360 seed exist?: Hi all I have been enjoying Minecraft on my recently purchased Xbox 360 for a good few months now. I have all the achievements and am now looking for a world to build a huge fortress/lair and city...
  8. Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating Minecraft on Xbox 360, but it's stuck on "Update in Progress" with only one little...: I'm trying to update Minecraft to the most recent version released on 360, and it's stuck on the update screen not moving. A little green bar pops up when it starts updating but it won't move. I...
  9. minecraft xbox 360 maps

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft xbox 360 maps: is it against tos if I download a minecraft xbox 360 map from pc, put it on a usb, then play it on xbox 360? 0617359b-855d-4cbd-9213-54da5b707449
  10. Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the Minecraft Xbox 360 Mini Game servers still functional?: I bought Gold a few months ago to play a lot of games that I used to play online on my XBOX 360, but Minecraft had one issue, "The connection to the server was lost. Exiting to main menu" showed...