Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory

Discus and support Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title says it all. I have gone through the Xbox troubleshooting procedure and it solved nothing. I'm open to any an all suggestions.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasPhillips7, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory

Title says it all. I have gone through the Xbox troubleshooting procedure and it solved nothing. I'm open to any an all suggestions.

:)

ThomasPhillips7, Mar 21, 2020
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

3. ThomasPhillips7 Win User

Multiple saves and Xbox One.
  4. ThomasPhillips7 Win User

I'm running 1.14.30, so regular bedrock.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with performing certain in-game actions.

If you have already performed troubleshooting steps such as
    re-installing your game
    , and you have not received favorable results, I would have to recommend that you visit the
    Minecraft Forums as we here on the Xbox Forums do not have the necessary tools to assist you with anything in-game related.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Do you encounter the issue on just one save or is it widespread across multiple saves? Also, to clear it up, are you on Xbox or PC?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory - Similar Threads - Minecraft Freezing Opening

2. Minecraft keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps freezing: Yes Minecraft keeps freezing and ive tried everything f893bbd5-fdca-4245-b47c-da7862da559a
  3. Minecraft freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing: Every time I go onto minecraft I'll play for 5 minutes and it will freeze and i have to completely exit out of minecraft then when I go back in it freezes in about 30 seconds to a minute. Why does...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Freezes The Whole Laptop: So I Had Minecraft Windows 10 In A Older Laptop And It Runned The Game Perfectly. But On This New LapTop (Has AMD A6 2.60 GHz, 8Gb Ram) The Game Wont Start And Then It Freezes The LapTop Leaving...
  5. Xbox one x freezes on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one x freezes on minecraft: I have recently switched to the Minecraft version. Not the xbox one version. The Xbox one version works fine but has about half the content as the Minecraft version. The Minecraft version turns my...
  6. Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.: Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory. e5c35430-7e50-4622-8417-e568a6efba1f
  7. Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing: For the last 3 months my son has been unable to play minecraft as it consistently freezes and then he has to press the home button to quit out. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.: 10-15 minutes into playing, my game will sudden freeze, get a white screen, then I usually either need to close it or it closes itself. It's exceedingly frustrating and I don't know what causes...
  10. minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing: Hi I have this problem for a long time and now its happening more often.Everytime i enter my world after a few minutes its freeze and i had to restart my computer because minecraft cant open....