Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.

Discus and support Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory. e5c35430-7e50-4622-8417-e568a6efba1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marydyche2, Sep 4, 2019.

1. marydyche2
    marydyche2 Guest

Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory.

:)

marydyche2, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try to delete and reinstall the game?

If that did not work try to delete your cache by holding down the power button until it shuts off.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Hey, have you tried to do a hard reset?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Mary,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns Minecraft freezing when performing a specific action on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article for direct steps you
    can try to resolve this issue.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Olá,

já tentou desisntalar o game e reinstalar novamente? o console está atualizado?
  6. Glu10Free Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Even when I go through the inventory tutorial, Minecraft freezes. It's only Minecraft that's freezing by the way, my Xbox 360 doesn't and I can dashboard.
Thema:

1. Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory. - Similar Threads - Minecraft freezing removing

2. Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing: For the last 3 months my son has been unable to play minecraft as it consistently freezes and then he has to press the home button to quit out. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.: 10-15 minutes into playing, my game will sudden freeze, get a white screen, then I usually either need to close it or it closes itself. It's exceedingly frustrating and I don't know what causes...
  5. minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing: Hi I have this problem for a long time and now its happening more often.Everytime i enter my world after a few minutes its freeze and i had to restart my computer because minecraft cant open....
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't...
  7. Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes: This is on Xbox One X. When the world has loaded initially i can move for a few seconds with world starting to load in and freezes within 30 - 60 seconds and unable to do anything else after...
  8. Minecraft Freezes when installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Freezes when installing: I purchased Minecraft for Christmas. It installed fine and was able to play without issue. About a month ago, it started to hang when launching and would take over a minute ot two. I decided to...
  9. Minecraft Freezing Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Freezing Problem: So, I have owned minecraft for a very long time and I have not had any issues with the game and the program for the entire time I have owned it. This is the minecraft program for Windows 10. In...
  10. Minecraft freezing when on new world screen off line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing when on new world screen off line: hi my sons minecraft keeps freezing on the screen to create a new world. Its the old xbox 360 version. He is off line at the time. It also crashes when he goes on any of his old worlds. is there...