Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.

Discus and support Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory. e5c35430-7e50-4622-8417-e568a6efba1f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by marydyche2, Sep 4, 2019.

1. marydyche2
    marydyche2 Guest

Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory.

:)

marydyche2, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try to delete and reinstall the game?

If that did not work try to delete your cache by holding down the power button until it shuts off.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Hey, have you tried to do a hard reset?
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Mary,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns Minecraft freezing when performing a specific action on your Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One game troubleshooting support article for direct steps you
    can try to resolve this issue.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. JosemberG N Win User

Olá,

já tentou desisntalar o game e reinstalar novamente? o console está atualizado?
  6. Glu10Free Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Even when I go through the inventory tutorial, Minecraft freezes. It's only Minecraft that's freezing by the way, my Xbox 360 doesn't and I can dashboard.
Thema:

1. Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory. - Similar Threads - Minecraft freezing removing

2. Minecraft Poket Edition freezes for a second every 15-20 seconds in multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Poket Edition freezes for a second every 15-20 seconds in multiplayer: I play multiplayer MCPE (android) with 4 friends. My device is runs the game smoothly before but for few days, it freezes for a second every 10-20 seconds. Situation becomes worse if someone...
  3. Minecraft Launcher freezes with black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher freezes with black screen: Hello I bought Minecraft Java edition a week ago and I was able to play for some days but now the Minecraft Launcher freezes and shows a full black screen. I repaired with the installer many...
  4. Nintendo Switch Minecraft freezing - account bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch Minecraft freezing - account bug: My sons plays Minecraft and recently it has got slower & slower to load on the red Mojang page. It then started to freeze more and more so much that it is almost constant. Today it is completely...
  5. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - java: Anytime I try to load mc 1.16 it crashes in the middle of loading so what do I do? f18b7929-9dc5-45e8-9c74-173437138b1c
  6. Minecraft freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft freezing: When I try to play minecraft on my xbox one s I play for a little then it just freezes and I have to exit the game then load it up again and join my friend and it just freezes everytime I...
  7. Minecraft Beta Hard Freezes XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta Hard Freezes XBOX: The latest update to the Minecraft Beta freezes on syncing user data, and causes my XBOX One X to hard freeze and shut off. submitted by /u/Creep_The_Night [link] [comments]
  8. Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly: Whenever im playing minecraft sometimes it just freezes making me have to go back to the home screen and load up minecraft again and its gotten really anoying. Is there a reason or is it just my...
  9. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one: My kids have an xbox one, and Minecraft just recently updated to the 1.16 version. Now, the game won't load. It either freezes or just crashes the game. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  10. Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.: When I play with friends after 10-20 minutes the game will freeze up and won’t let me do anything.My friends say they can still move and interact with their chest and item but I can’t move. I have...