Minecraft Freezing

Discus and support Minecraft Freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game keeps freezing every time the host dies.(offline mode) any ideas or known solutions? 1f82de36-f9c6-4c97-a767-50fedeec6fe8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARC 1999816, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ARC 1999816
    ARC 1999816 Guest

Minecraft Freezing

My game keeps freezing every time the host dies.(offline mode)

any ideas or known solutions?

:)

ARC 1999816, Feb 13, 2014
  2. minecraft is freezing

my minecraft keeps freezing an sueggestions?

The gr8 flame, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Xbox light won't come on.

New minecraft game for xbox 360 keeps freezing at the game screen?

BasalPlace0074, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Glu10Free Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Even when I go through the inventory tutorial, Minecraft freezes. It's only Minecraft that's freezing by the way, my Xbox 360 doesn't and I can dashboard.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

Hey there Nova!

We've got a few questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

1. Does Minecraft freeze on the menu screen?
    2. Or does Minecraft freeze when you're in your Minecraft world?
    3. If you start a new world in Minecraft, does that one freeze as well?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  6. joekane1997 Win User

Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

I tried that and minecraft still freezes
  7. Rottwurm Killer Win User

minecraft xbox freeze

I deleted the apps on facebook. My xbox still freeze.

The console sometimes freezes at games like skyrim. But thats normal.

If I press y, the pause screen freeze and the minecraft music stopps.
  8. XBF George L Win User

Lags in Minecraft Windows 10 edition/

Thema:

Minecraft Freezing

1. Minecraft Freezing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Freezing

2. Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Keeps freezing randomly: Whenever im playing minecraft sometimes it just freezes making me have to go back to the home screen and load up minecraft again and its gotten really anoying. Is there a reason or is it just my...
  3. Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.16 freezes and won't load - xbox one: My kids have an xbox one, and Minecraft just recently updated to the 1.16 version. Now, the game won't load. It either freezes or just crashes the game. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps freezing when playing with friends.: When I play with friends after 10-20 minutes the game will freeze up and won’t let me do anything.My friends say they can still move and interact with their chest and item but I can’t move. I have...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Menu Freeze (Tried every solution..)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Menu Freeze (Tried every solution..): So.. i got my computer On christmas and when I opened Minecraft the menu was a-ok but then next few weeks I experienced freezing and lagging.... Its weird how it works for a time and just goes...
  6. My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu: As of the latest up date on the Minecraft beta program. I cant join my friends and they can't join me. Our games just freeze when accepting the invite. Is there a f8x or is this a new bug?...
  7. Minecraft Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Freezing: I just purchased a new xbox one s for my kids and minecraft keeps freezing. Sometimes they can play for an hour, sometimes only a few minutes. I can hit the home button and go to a different game...
  8. Minecraft keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps freezing: Yes Minecraft keeps freezing and ive tried everything f893bbd5-fdca-4245-b47c-da7862da559a
  9. Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Freezing When Opening Inventory: Title says it all. I have gone through the Xbox troubleshooting procedure and it solved nothing. I'm open to any an all suggestions. 29dccc36-486d-4c26-b14d-e03cf7bbe298
  10. Minecraft freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing: Every time I go onto minecraft I'll play for 5 minutes and it will freeze and i have to completely exit out of minecraft then when I go back in it freezes in about 30 seconds to a minute. Why does...