Minecraft Freezing

Discus and support Minecraft Freezing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game keeps freezing every time the host dies.(offline mode) any ideas or known solutions? 1f82de36-f9c6-4c97-a767-50fedeec6fe8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ARC 1999816, Feb 13, 2014.

1. ARC 1999816
    ARC 1999816 Guest

Minecraft Freezing

My game keeps freezing every time the host dies.(offline mode)

any ideas or known solutions?

:)

ARC 1999816, Feb 13, 2014
  2. minecraft is freezing

my minecraft keeps freezing an sueggestions?

The gr8 flame, Feb 13, 2014
  3. Xbox light won't come on.

New minecraft game for xbox 360 keeps freezing at the game screen?

BasalPlace0074, Feb 13, 2014
  4. Glu10Free Win User

Minecraft won't stop freezing...

Even when I go through the inventory tutorial, Minecraft freezes. It's only Minecraft that's freezing by the way, my Xbox 360 doesn't and I can dashboard.
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

Hey there Nova!

We've got a few questions for you to help us better understand the situation:

1. Does Minecraft freeze on the menu screen?
    2. Or does Minecraft freeze when you're in your Minecraft world?
    3. If you start a new world in Minecraft, does that one freeze as well?

Let us know and we'll work with you from there! ^_^
  6. joekane1997 Win User

Minecraft freezing after 5 seconds playing

I tried that and minecraft still freezes
  7. XBF George L Win User

Lags in Minecraft Windows 10 edition/

8. The Dennys ODST Win User

Freezing in Minecraft 360

Minecraft Xbox 360 freezes when ur sighted in to Xbox live
Thema:

Minecraft Freezing

1. Minecraft Freezing - Similar Threads - Minecraft Freezing

2. Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing when removing items from inventory.: Minecraft continuously freezes when removing items from inventory. e5c35430-7e50-4622-8417-e568a6efba1f
  3. Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft consistently crashing/freezing: For the last 3 months my son has been unable to play minecraft as it consistently freezes and then he has to press the home button to quit out. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezes when I sign in to my xbox live account: So, I downloaded Minecraft for Windows 10 for about 2 weeks ago and everything went really smooth and had no problems, but since the 1.12 update, the game crashed and when I launched the game...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition freezing and crashing.: 10-15 minutes into playing, my game will sudden freeze, get a white screen, then I usually either need to close it or it closes itself. It's exceedingly frustrating and I don't know what causes...
  6. minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft windows 10 edition freezes while playing: Hi I have this problem for a long time and now its happening more often.Everytime i enter my world after a few minutes its freeze and i had to restart my computer because minecraft cant open....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 freezes and closes after breaking a few blocks with no Error Messages.: Around about a month or so ago I recently started having problems with minecraft on my laptop. In single player and multiplayer worlds I can run around and what not just fine and I don't...
  8. Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft loaded in old world and freezes: This is on Xbox One X. When the world has loaded initially i can move for a few seconds with world starting to load in and freezes within 30 - 60 seconds and unable to do anything else after...
  9. Minecraft Freezes when installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Freezes when installing: I purchased Minecraft for Christmas. It installed fine and was able to play without issue. About a month ago, it started to hang when launching and would take over a minute ot two. I decided to...
  10. Minecraft Freezing Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Freezing Problem: So, I have owned minecraft for a very long time and I have not had any issues with the game and the program for the entire time I have owned it. This is the minecraft program for Windows 10. In...