Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher

Discus and support Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please i need help please . I just installed a minecraft launcher but it just not opens it just shows black screen,i cant even sign in from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VirendraTripathi1, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher

please i need help please . I just installed a minecraft launcher but it just not opens it just shows black screen,i cant even sign in from my minecraft account please help my graphics drivers are updated and also microsoft store and xbox game app are also signed in please i need imediate help i cant play my favourite game .
    Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher [​IMG]

:)

VirendraTripathi1, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Go to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and download the Windows 7/8 launcher. That should work.
  3. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition not installing

Search for ''Minecraft Launcher'' in the Xbox app, install, log in with your Microsoft account on the launcher, select Minecraft For Windows and install.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Need Help With Minecraft Launcher

Hi Lilywashere, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try to install the new Minecraft Launcher on Xbox App by simply searching 'Minecraft Launcher' then install it from there.
  5. LouieAndrade Win User

Minecraft Launcher not opening

I went to re-install it and now Minecraft Launcher won't even freaking install. NOTHING will. What do I do?
  6. SamQY Win User

Minecraft Dungeons for PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Windows key + i and go to apps, find Minecraft Dungeons, and uninstall.

Then open the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher, install, log in with your Microsoft account, install Minecraft Dungeons. After that, you can play.
Thema:

Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher

1. Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft freshly installed

2. Minecraft java and bedrock account help needed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft java and bedrock account help needed.: I have both java and bedrock editions of Minecraft and it connected to my Microsoft account but I want to change my email because I have stopped using my old email. Can I do it? if yes how can I...
  3. Minecraft Realms Java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms Java: I have owned and played minecraft for years. I run a realm. after I migrated from mojang to microsoft I can no longer renew my realm subscription. Every time I try to it says I lack permission. I...
  4. New Minecraft Launcher wont open at all after pc reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Minecraft Launcher wont open at all after pc reset: Im at a loss here, been tying everything. I reset my pc the other day and now the new minecraft launcher will not open at all. and before the reset it worked fine. I really have no clue what is...
  5. minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft: hello microsoft I need some help. i want to my dads Microsoft account with mine so that I can play Minecraft multiplayer. but it always sais too many authentication attempts...
  6. Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working: Please help me, I installed the minecraft launcher java edition but when i open it it doesnt open it just shows black screen i cant even sign in from my minecraft account in the launcher my...
  7. Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh...: I've been having this issue since Sept of last year when I purchased a 10 person Minecraft Realms server for myself and my kids. The server worked great until it was time for auto-renewal. At that...
  8. Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...: Tried to put all the info in the subject line. So, Minecraft stopped working on a older MacBook Pro (but more then enough hardware to run MC) last week. Have spent a week troubleshooting, did a...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install: I had to do a fresh install of my OS due to some issues with an update. I acquired Minecraft bedrock edition by redeeming it through my mojang account or something like that about a year ago. When...
  10. I am starting a fresh Xbox 360 Minecraft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am starting a fresh Xbox 360 Minecraft server: Looking for honest mature admins with a mic to get the server started. friend request db6a6d68-da41-4ee4-b6b0-0b565fbe5160