Minecraft friends tab being buggy

Discus and support Minecraft friends tab being buggy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my friend has a PS4 and has his microsoft account connected. I have pocket edition and Xbox edition. I can join his world fine, however if i leave... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MajSS, Feb 13, 2021.

1. MajSS
    MajSS Guest

So my friend has a PS4 and has his microsoft account connected. I have pocket edition and Xbox edition.

I can join his world fine, however if i leave the world then try to rejoin, the world will not appear on the friends tab until he resets his PS4.

This happens on both my Xbox and phone and was hoping to find a way that would let me reconnect to his world without him having to reset his PS4. Not sure if its something to do with him or something to do with me.

I will note that when i check my xbox friends it says he is still playing Minecraft for PS4 however it wont show in the Minecraft friends tab.

:)

MajSS, Feb 13, 2021
  2. Noah H. Win User

Minecraft and Xbox app issues with Multiplayer.

Also when my friends are playing Minecaft it says my friends are not playing Minecraft. I have them as a friend and they have me as a friend, when they are playing Minecraft, their name does not show up in the friends tab. I need help.

- Thanks, Noah
  3. smileskybird Win User

Friends Tab

I'm not a part of this "preview program" some peps are talking about. I saw on Xbox's YouTube a video saying the September Update is already out! I logged on my Xbox 1 since it's Friday evening for me, and their was a Console Update. Just finished it, but
    I don't see the extra Friends pane on the main Dashboard Screen. It's just Pins, Home, and Store. Media Player works well viewed pics from my USB yay Xbox 1 is doing more.... things which Xbox 360 can do.
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

Friends Tab

Am I the only one who has it??
  5. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Friends Tab

6. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Friends Tab

As am I. I have been a big advocate for the Friends to be more prominent. For it to be delayed this long it has ti be the xbox team optimizing this feature
Thema:

1. Minecraft friends tab being buggy - Similar Threads - Minecraft friends tab

2. How to allow child to have friends Minecraft - Android. NO XBOX.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to allow child to have friends Minecraft - Android. NO XBOX.: How do I change account settings to allow my son to have friends in Minecraft? He plays on an Android device. He is signed into via his Microsoft account. We do not have an x-box. All the answers...
  3. Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend has Minecraft Bedrock 1.17.30 Beta without being opted into the beta and is unable...: Like the title says, he has beta but is not enrolled, he has tried several methods normally used including enrolling and unenrolling but has gotten no where. This seems like an issue with his...
  4. Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend cannot join Minecraft World; We have been playing on it for about 2 weeks.: My friend and I have spent the past two weeks playing on a world together, but for some reason he cannot connect to the world this morning despite the countless troubleshooting attempts we've...
  5. I cant join my friends on Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant join my friends on Minecraft: Hi, I have been playing a world in Minecraft which I created with my 2 children, we are all on Windows 10 PCs and load into Minecraft via the Xbox console companion. Yesterday all of a sudden 1 of...
  6. Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining a friend's Minecraft multiplayer world created by a mobile device on my Xbox One: I've been trying to join one of my friend's world on Minecraft but I keep getting the error saying "unable to connect to world" when I join using my friend's tab and when he invites me. We both...
  7. i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant connect to the friend world in minecraft bedrock edition( my english was very bad...: i can't enter friends world in mcpe . i bought in microsoft store. we use the same version (I can access the server but I can't access your world). it says ''unable to connect world'' we have...
  8. Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock: I cant join any of my friends worlds and they cant join mine either. I can still join servers as before but its not letting me play with my friends on multiplay. Please help....
  9. Minecraft friends parental controls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends parental controls.: Can a parent see who theirs kids friend on Minecraft? Also, is there a setting where the kids has to ask a parent if they want to friend someone? 9a3ed95a-99ad-48b2-9bc1-dd7d00c52711
  10. Can't join multiple-player minecraft games with friends. Server tab is empty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join multiple-player minecraft games with friends. Server tab is empty.: Okay, I am thoroughly frustrated at this point. We can plan local-multiplayer games no problem, but can't play online at all. We can start games and invite friends but they can't join. We can see...