Minecraft friends

Discus and support Minecraft friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys I need some friends that play minecraft for the 360. I have only one friend that is online but they don't play minecraft anymore so I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QuintonTheGear9, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Minecraft friends

Hey guys I need some friends that play minecraft for the 360. I have only one friend that is online but they don't play minecraft anymore so I would like to meet people that still play it. IDC if its survival or creative, just as long as I have something
    to do and have fun I'm up for anything so friend request me please and let's play some minecraft.

:)

QuintonTheGear9, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Need pro minecraft friends!

Minecraft is way funner with friends so please send me a friends request to play minecraft.

GamerTag:

GamerExpert70, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Heath6McKgn
    Heath6McKgn Guest
    Minecraft play with Minecraft xboxone edition

can you play against friends that have Xbox one edition of Minecraft and a friend has Minecraft the new one?

Heath6McKgn, Feb 17, 2014
  4. gds1972 Win User

Can’t connect to friend’s world:

Hi

Is your friend trying to use "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" or the version just called "Minecraft" , If your friend trying to use the one called "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" I don't believe this version is able to join your Minecraft world.
  5. Shadowskill08 Win User

minecraft better together

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing Minecraft with your friend between console and pc. Does your friend have the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft?
  6. jacki614 Win User

Minecraft

--- looking for minecrafting friends
  7. xX Jeremey Xx Win User

looking for Minecraft friends on the xbox

looking for minecraft friends!
  8. SoCo Rider Win User

Looking for Minecraft Xbox360 Friends

Looking for Minecraft friends ..
Thema:

Minecraft friends

1. Minecraft friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft friends

2. Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world: Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming*** e1b28872-70c5-45fe-80e8-b9f3e98e5102
  3. Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your friends are not playing Minecraft right now: I am unable to join any other Minecraft games on my local network from my Xbox One. Minecraft just shows "your friends are not playing Minecraft right now" despite the Friends tab correctly...
  4. I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can t play with Friends in minecraft,when i join his world appears an error saying,its...: I don't know why i can t join nos world 81e1895a-d10c-4f6c-af88-8a641bfc7824
  5. Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kids Cannot See Friends on Kindle Fire Minecraft: Hello, I have kids who each have a microsoft account. They are all friends with eachother and frinds with me on my account. When I play on a Nintendo Switch and send my sone an invie to a game he...
  6. Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can’t connect to my friends Minecraft PE world using Xbox live :(: Hi there! I am having problems connecting to my friends minecraft pe multiplayer world using the xbox live app. We both are signed in, and we both have out multiplayer settings on. She is on wifi...
  7. Minecraft, conectar con amigos pero no puedo[Minecraft, connect with friends but I can't]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, conectar con amigos pero no puedo[Minecraft, connect with friends but I can't]: cuando intento conectar en minecraft con mis amigos me dice que tengo que ir a mi cuenta microsoft en aka/accountsetting algo de privacidad y seguridad, voy a mi cuenta pero no tengo una opcion de...
  8. Minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft friends: So im playing on my ipad and it dosent let me add friends cause my privacy & online safety and i dont know how . ***Moved from: Other/Unknown / Gaming*** 24c29068-6680-47a5-bdcb-bc518b7f5fe6
  9. I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can´t connect to my friend´s world and he can´t connect to in Minecraft ´´could not...: He is playing in PS4 and me in Pc Minecraft windows 10 edition, we added like friends in xbox live and when i´m connecting to his world the message ´´could not connect to the world´´...
  10. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...